Grasstrack Mondays, Chaingang Tuesdays, TT & Off-road ride Wednesdays... all welcome! /// CCA & Interclub Hill Climb 2 Oct /// CCA Summer CX Series... Every Thursday in August /// CCA Wells Classic Fri 2 Sept

First Aid Kits

## NOTE FROM THE CCA COMMITTEE ##

For each club ride listed on the website: Wed / Sat and Sun, the club has purchased some compact cycle specifc first first aid kits containing essential items.
Notoriously no one on (one of the Sunday rides as I found out) had any first aid items at all. Nada. Even for a scuffed knee, no-one had any wipes as an example or plasters.

So...
I've given 2 kits to David Jones for the Saturday ride. 1 for him and of course another for a regular rider.
For the Sunday rides, I now carry a kit each week and need to share out another one in the coming weeks...
For the Wednesday ride, I'll join over the Christmas period and discuss 2 regular riders that would like to carry a kit *or* let me know here and happy to drop them off to you :-)

Any questions comments then let me know here or via email: mc@ccashwell.com

PS First aid courses will be coordinated in Q1 next year for a small number to assist rider knowledge and help.

mc