Welcome to the forum

CCA women's rides

CCA have got some exciting new rides planned just for women. The aim is to encourage more women to ride, either those new to cycling, who may have been out of cycling for a while and want to get back into it, or simply those who want to enjoy riding in a relaxed and friendly environment.

Sallie and I are planning a range of different rides, so take a look and either come along or let your friends and family know about them. We’ll post the dates here on the forum and on our new Tootle Facebook page.

We're kicking off on Friday 24th May, 10am, The Three Tuns with a novice ride. Please let us know if you’d like to come along.

Comments

• Hi Jenny, did you see the message on facebook from my friend Vicky wanting to attend with a mate?
  • I've replied Mitchy - excellent - thank you!!
  • This morning we had our first 'Tootle' ladies only ride. Eight of us (including me and Sallie) had a wonderful ride around Ashwell, Guilden, Bassingbourn in the glorious sunshine, finishing with coffee and cake at Rhubarb and Mustard. Thanks to all who came along, including Richard Maynard for being on hand to sort out mechanicals before we started.

A few more dates for your diaries - please tell your friends and partners if they themselves don't look at the forum regularly. Please let us know if people want to come along so we can make sure the group stays a comfortable size.

Fri 7th June - novice ride, 10am, Three Tuns
    Sat 8th June - novice ride, 10am, Three Tuns
    Fri 21st June - novice ride, 10am, Three Tuns
    Sat 29th June - intermediate women's ride, 9.30am, Three Tuns

Hope to see some of you there!