Welcome to the forum

CCA newsletters- final call for content for the first edition !

edited February 2020 in General
Hi all,

The committee are always looking for ways to keep our members up to date, improve communications, share news, upcoming activities, dates and member stories - so we are planning on introducing a newsletter. I will be collating this and to start with am planning on 3 per year, starting end Feb, then end June and Sept/Oct. If I get a lot of content I will also do some special editions!

I’ll be looking to include dates for your diary, updates from grass track, cyclocross, racing/TT, club rides but am also wanting to share member stories, any multi day/ charity events, photos, training camps, fun stuff and maybe even biogs and how you got into cycling.

So this is a call for content/ideas/suggestions please - without your input it’s going to be very dull as my creative writing skills leave a lot to be desired. I’m only looking for a few lines on each topic not a book.

Please can I have any contributions for the Feb edition by Mon 10th Feb - send to chair@ccashwell.com

Thank you!

Emma

Comments

• that sounds like a really nice idea Emma, looking forward to reading them :-)
    Jackie
  • Why wouldn't you want to feature in the first edition of this top read - weather looks rubbish for Sunday so why not use it to send me a couple of words/ highlights.
    Thanks
    Emma