Welcome to the forum

Entry Wednesday 26th August Evening 10TT - Wrestlingworth to Wimpole return. Last one of season

edited August 2020 in Time Trial
Hello all

If you want to ride the last club 10 for this season sign up here.

I will need 3 additional helpers top run this one.

Please note this one will start at 6.45 first rider off at 6.46

Please pay on line before the evening.

I will take names on here up till 4 on the day.

As for previous races please read all the info about the new normal for TT events.

Sign on like last week will be at the village hall (too crowded in the layby last time) up till 6.30 so please don't leave it till the last minute as it take a bit to get to the start

When waiting to set off the are in front of the houses before the junction seemed like a good area with lots of space.

Dont forget you rear light.

Take the corner back to the finish safely. DO NOT CROSS THE WHITE LINE.

The course will exactly the same as the first running of this as changing it may impact on comp results. Will review and make changes next year.

Think that has covered it all?

See you next week

Stuart

Comments

• If I could have a slot please Stuart. £ transferred.

Many thanks

Justin
  • edited August 2020
    Justin
    Matt S

Many thanks
  • Hi Stuart,

Ellie would love to take up her free entry from last week, however if it was really windy I might withdraw her if that is ok (I'm keeping fingers crossed wind with die out over monday and tueday) - Will has very kindly offered to chaperone her again. I'll stick an entry for me please - will get on and pay now.

Mitch
  • Please put me down
  • Adam Swan please. Have paid already. Thank you.
  • Stuart. Please can I have a place. £4.00 paid. Thanks David
  • Yes please. Paid... Thanks. Martin L.
  • I’m in please
  • Could I have a ride Stuart have paid
  • Hi Stuart I would like to ride. There was a bit of confusion last week where I think you thought I was Gareth Davis. I paid for the ride last week, but didn’t because I didn’t think I was on the start sheet. Happy to pay again for this week, just let me know.
    Gar Fay
  • edited August 2020
    OK 12 so far. Forecast is for lighter winds from the West than we have been having with little chance of rain.

Still looking for 3 helpers. One needs to have a car so they can drive to the RAB marshal and then pick up the signs after.

Gareth - have messaged you

Mitch - that is fine about Ellie
  • I'm in (have paid already). Thanks.
  • Hi Stuart, just checking sign on time... You said until 5:30, is that correct?
  • Stuart - David can help at the TT this week. He'll be in touch.
  • Yes please add me to the start list, I'll sort payment tonight.
  • Yes please
  • Hello, I’m happy to help this week. Cheers Matt
  • Please put Jon Bard down for the TT. He is not a member this year, but rode last season's TTs.
  • Yes please!
  • @Stephen7368 : No guest riders this year, Jon will have to become a first or second claim member to ride.

Stuart, do you still need helpers? If you have enough i'd like to ride but no worries if not. Let me know
  • Could I sign Archie B up please?
  • I'll be there, Thanks
  • Stuart, I am sorry but I now can’t ride tonight, I have a Governors meeting that I have to attend. No doubt we will be discussing face masks! Thanks for your help and support. Gar
  • Stuart, Is the last sign-on time at the GM village hall at 5.30pm (above)? Or should it say 6.30pm? Thanks. David
  • edited August 2020
    Good spot Matt and David

last sign at Village hall should say 6.30.

Dont know where i got that from???
  • Hi Stuart, I'd like a ride if possible (hopefully without getting stuck behind the harvesting procession this time!) - but let me know if you're short of helpers.
    Cheers, Dave.
  • Have paid....will give it a go tonight ..thank you
  • Stuart, I'll be at the village hall about 6.20pm. Happy to do timekeeping or marshalling.