Welcome to the forum

Monday Night Zwift Session 8pm...

...Kicking off tomorrow (5th Oct)...

Join us for an inclusive club ride and chat. This will be a regular feature over winter and replaces the Roller sessions which unfortunately cannot be run .

We will mix this up with a variety of workout sessions and maybe a club race or two... Can chat more as we go.

Invite to all coming soon.
ยซ1

Comments

• Chat on the discord app...

https://discord.gg/XTn8hJM
  • Great idea Matt- can't make tomorrow night, but if I can change my Pilates class to an earlier slot in future, I'll definitely be up for it...
  • Just over an hour last night with MC, Dan and myself. Me and MC doing a normal ride and Dan killing himself doing a "Jon's Short Mix" workout whilst still in our little group on the 'road'.

Chat working well on discord despite Dan's ferocious fan.

See you next week.
  • Is it possible to ride with others, but follow your own training plan at the same time without getting dropped or speeding off?
  • edited October 2020
    Yes Brendan, this is what Dan did. Once you have joined the ride... Menu.... Workouts... Off you go. When the group ride starts your workout starts so best to join with a minute or 2 to go.
  • Next week I'll organise a 1 hour 5 minute ride to allow for a 60 minute workout for those wanting to do that. Alternatively, just join for a steady ride... Win-win
  • Thanks Matt. Will try that. Will it always be at 8pm? Is there any appetite to have it a little earlier? I'm usually starving by 8pm, but don't want to eat before a workout!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • edited October 2020
    Hi Matt, will defo be up for this, i'll try not to get lost this time.... yes, i even managed to get lost on a Zwift ride back in Feb ๐Ÿ˜
    havent the comms bit either so will give that a go too...
  • Brendan, we can look at something a bit earlier, maybe discuss when regulars have formed and take a view on what works.

MC has a map skelders, I'm sure he can send you a photocopy!!!!

See you there!
  • ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ
  • edited October 2020
    See on there later!

Does this have the elastic band on it?
  • Yep, nice and tight!

See you there
  • 6 out... Me, Dan Brendan, Dave, Taff & Vince. Roaming the fields of France... Good chatting on discord... Vince, Taff... we need to get u set up for next time
  • Harrogate this week. Ride a 1 hr club ride or set your own workout from the menu screen after you join ride.
  • MC we missed you.

4 out, me, Dan, Dave and Vince. Brendon almost made it, doing his own thing in the end. Vince got his thumbs to do as they are told, logging in to discord and joining in the bants!

Good fun
  • Invite sent out for tomorrow's Monday night mash up. It's Richmond baby. I will be going for a steady one. Do your own thing, workout etc, join in on discord for the chat.
  • I'll be there Matt
  • This Monday.. Innsbruck. Club ride or workout, whatever goes.

Invite sent. If you are a CCA member and want to join, follow me on Zwift and I will add you to the distribution.
  • Changed to NY Bagel-tastic. Recce for those racing Tuesday.
  • Planning on joining this tonight,@Matt, please remind/teach me how it works again ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Lol! Accept the invite you should have in the Zwift companion app. Log in and start riding as normal and you will see the 'Join Meetup' button bottom left of screen.

Aim to be in with a minute or 2 to go, but if you are late, no probs, it will drop you in right next to us.

To join the chat, download the Discord app. Then follow this link https://discord.gg/XTn8hJM. If not already a member of the chat group, accept the invite. This will take you to the app and from here, hit the 3 lines, and under voice channels, you should see CCA. Click on that and select 'Join Voice'.

Job done
  • Hi Matt, could you send me this invite pls? I may or may not be able to make this eve, but would be great to be on your list for the future. Thanks v much
  • After all that, i am going to have to duck out!
  • Chris, should be with you.

Skelders, Next time...and you managed to connect to discord and everything!...
  • Chris L, Dave W, Dan H and Myself out riding last night. Brendan also joined for a chat whilst he finished off his workout.

A very easy ride circa 2w/kg ahead of tonight's race.

Feel free to join in on Monday nights. Ride your own pace, nobody gets dropped... The elastic band keeps us all together no matter your pace.
  • Join us for a Monday night mash up...

This week is London. Go hard, go slow, go your own way... Elastic will save the day.

Silly chat as normal on discord.
  • Hi Matt. I have just bought a smart trainer and setting up Zwift, I would like to join on Monday if ok? I usually join MC on the Sunday ride. I will read through the instructions and try and set it up for Monday. I will need the Elastic Band!
  • No worries John, just make sure you follow me on Zwift once you have signed up, I can then send you the invite.
  • Ok will do. Just looked on Zwift under Matss and I could not find you?
ยซ1