Welcome to the forum

The ascent of CCA women

edited October 2020 in Time Trial
Great news from today’s RTTC National Hill Climb Championship. CCA has a winner! Ellie Mitchinson rode 3:59.16 to take the U13 age category and Lillie Swan rode 3:13.17 to come second in the Women’s A category.

Dave Mitchinson (riding for Contour Cycles) placed 14th in the Men’s A in a time of 2:50.29

Amazing performances.

C O N G R A T U A L T I O N S

(Note: I have edited this since first posting as it seems not all the results were in when I did it!)

Comments

• Congratulations to Ellie and Lillie! (And Dave of course). Makes me proud to be part of CCA.
  • Congratulations. Well done all.
  • Ahh thanks guys! Thanks Daniel, absolutely loved it! And very pleased with the result Ellie was an inspiration, and made me just go for it! So chuffed for Ellie what an achievement 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Amazing results all round! I’m loving the hill climb season this year. I could watch the Giro, the Vuelta and Le Tour whilst knowing that there were (a certain type of) people out there putting themselves through 2 minutes or so of pure agony whilst I have my feet up.

It’s great.
  • Fabulous news! well done All, particularly Ellie and Lillie! :-)
  • Just seen this. Thanks - Ellie and Lil were brilliant. I rode in Ellie's jersey as my zip broke on mine, so full CC ashwell.