Welcome to the forum

Congratulations to all 2020 CCA Award winners

edited April 2021 in General
It is the Committee's pleasure to announce all of the award winners for 2020.

Despite it being an unusual year we were able to get some events in and recognise these fantastic achievements, particularly on the grass track.

We wanted to take the opportunity to recognise and congratulate all winners below and to thank everyone in the club who takes part and volunteers their time to make this club so special.

We were unable to hold the usual annual award ceremony/social at the start of this year and debated whether we should pursue a virtual alternative. However, with the easing of restrictions looking promising over the next few months we are hopeful for an informal summer social and a chance to recognise these in person. We will also sort out engraving of trophies once things are open and ensure they get to their recipients.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon at some club activities.

Emma on behalf of the Committee

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

Comments

• Congratulations everyone! Great efforts in a challenging year.
  • The easy bit is competing. The true hard graft is behind the scenes and on the day helpers. So to all those who have supported in the organisation and running of the events. Thank you.
  • @Emmak

Andy lead me to believe I came second by a point, in the handy cap. Seems I've been promoted to joint first. I'll take that!

Hopefully not too late... There is a typo in my surname, it's ORRISS.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.
    Stephen.
  • edited April 2021
    @Stephen7368 Huge apologies for that - I went with how your surname had been spelt in numerous forum posts but I have now changed it :-)

Indeed you were definitely a joint winner - see this post. So congratulations and we look forward to seeing you this season - you never know you might be sole winner!

https://forum.ccashwell.co.uk/discussion/8067/correction-and-an-apology-we-have-joint-tt-handicap-competition-winners
  • @Emmak
    Cheers. After reading that post, I do remember the conversation with Andy.
    Obviously only remembered failure! 🤭
  • Congratations to all the winners and a massive thanks to all the organisers in getting these events up and running during a very challenging year.
  • Club cyclocross champs that were meant to be late 2020 and postponed to 11th April 2021 are missing from the list 😉