Welcome to the forum

InterClub10 organised by IRC - Saturday 21Aug21 - Entries close 12 noon Fri 20th - First Off 14:01

edited August 2021 in Time Trial
Hi All,

An unfortunate double-booking on the F15/10 for IRC meant that this event has been shifted from its regular time slot in early August. This could aggravate CCA's defence of its title if folks will be away (myself included, Grrr!).

Congratulations to Carmelo who is the only CCA so far to see that the event has gone live on Beds Road's SPOCO entry booking system. Please do step up and book asap if you're available please: we're doing well in the 2021 comp thus far, but we don't want to let up :-)

Let's get a blue armada out there and rock this thing!

Comments

• Jackie - booked
  • Thanks Jackie!
  • edited August 2021
    Booked in
  • Entered. 8 (strong) CCA riders of 49 total entered.
  • Hi All,
    I’ve just received the start info from IRC. If you’re not on the InterClub WhatsApp group (or Jackie 😊) and want to ride, please shout me here and I’ll send it across.

Closing time for entries is 12 noon on Friday 20th August.
  • should be entered now Andy
  • Thanks Chris, Yes, saw your name on the entries on the BRCC website. Good man! 👍🏻
  • edited August 2021
    Hi Everyone,

Great job by all those who competed. Although I was en route back from our family holiday in Scotland on the day, I heard that the rain held off, but there was quite a bit of traffic and the back-and-forth of the roundabouts was a pain. However, a short second for Team CCA behind Bedford Road CC was no bad result and puts us in great shape for retaining our 2019 title with just the Hill Climb to go.

Kudos to Jackie F, who won the Ladies' comp, and Matt Y. and Chris P. who placed 2nd and 3rd in the Gents. A special mention to Emma K. who ran 8 miles that morning and competed in the afternoon, scoring well! :-)

The full results as provided by the organisers IRC are:

Ladies' comp
    1. J. Field 23.48
    4. E. Koppe 26.11
    Gents' comp
    2. M. Young 21.28
    3. C. Potter 22.03
    9. S. Messina 23.18
    17. D. Marriage 24.49
    18. C. Luggeri 25.17
    25. R. Bumstead 26.26
    28. M. Fraser 27.23
    The points total for the IC10 was as follows:
    1. BRCC 208
    2. CCA 190
    3. IRC 129
    4. SNCC 124
    5. HNCC 22
    This gives a running total in the competition, with one race left in the competition to go, as:
    1. CCA 541
    2. BRCC 402
    3. IRC 293
    4. SNCC 286
    5. HNCC 115