Welcome to the forum

25 mile TT on F14/25 circuit; Wednesday 22nd June 2022 - First off 19.01

Our second short break from the regular 10 mile TTs with this, the second and final evening 25 mile TTs on the F14/25 circuit. By the way, the 25 mile Club Champs will be the Inter Club 25 on the same course on 17th July 2022.

After a couple of weeks without full access to the Village Hall while it was being decorated, we're back to normal. So, sign-on this week will be inside the front door in the normal way.

I'm just checking off-line of this for helpers, but I think we will probably need one more. If you're able to volunteer, please post below.

Also, it would be helpful to see what rider interest we have so please post below so we can get an idea.

Thanks!

Comments

• Would like to ride please but I can help if no one else rob
  • I put my name down to help Andy.
  • I'm down to help
  • I'd like to ride please.
  • I'd like to ride, but could help if needed.
  • I'm hoping to ride
    Thanks
  • Thanks to Steve M, Brendan R, Tim A and Stephen O for helping last night. The 6 riders out preferred to ride a single lap of the F14/25 circuit. Results to follow.

We’re back to the regular 10TTs from next week.
  • With many apologies for the loooong delay in posting these results, please see the following. However, there was a twist. The Riders Union decided on the night that a full 25TT was too much, so the race was over a single circuit instead starting at the traditional 25TT start up near the Wrestlingworth cross-roads, continuing all the way along New Road/Flecks Lane, through Wendy to the A1198 turn and then back round to finish at the 25TT finish at the F14x10 start (no second circuit). I'm not certain of the full length of this course (anyone?), but the results were these (CCA unless otherwise indicated):
      1. M. Lawless - 31:30
      2. A. McLeish - 32:28
      3. S. Douglas (Meridian Tri) - 34:55
      4. E. Koppe (F) - 35:44
      5. R. Bumstead - 36:30
      6. S. Oliver (HNCC) - 40:28