Welcome to the forum

Inter Club 25 - Sunday 17th July 2022; Results

edited August 2022 in Time Trial
Hi All,

As trailed in the Announcement here, the third race of the 2022 season is approaching: the Inter Club 25 on CCA's F14/25 cuircuit, HQd at the Guilden Morden Village Hall. Let's continue the good work; following the IC15 and IC30 we lead St Neots CC by 67 points!

But as we're organising, I will need helpers too please.

There is a new way of entering. Instead of using the BRCC website, we use the following new link https://ircttresults.co.uk/interclub/entries.php The new website location also includes details of HQ etc.

I'll post mywindsock data here when its available.

I'll keep entries open until Friday evening at 6.00 p.m. Please enter and post here that you've signed up.

Questions? Please shout. Cheers.

Comments

• 11 CCA signed up for Sunday, any more fancy riding?
  • Bringing this to the top…Helpers please! Apply within. Thanks!
  • On another blistering hot and increasingly breezy July Sunday, your team members sweated buckets for the honour of CCA, putting in another fine performance and second by only 5 points to St. Neots around our F14/25 course HQd at Guilden Morden.

As this event doubled as the CCA 25TT Champs, Martin L. and Jackie are crowned the 2022 winners - well done to both! I'd particularly like to thanks Stuart F., David J for timekeeping; and Stephen O. and David M. for marshalling duties. Cheers all. Those cold cans certainly tasted good after, no? :-)

Good to see Matt Y out again, sneaking out from new Dad duties! Cheers Matt (and Georgie)!

Ladies':
      1. J. Field 1:02:23
      3. E. Koppe 1:07:51
    Mens':
      7. M. Lawless 59:29
      9. M. Young 1:02:34
      10. A. McLeish 1:03:02
      18. G. Ewen 1:08:42
      19. R. Bumstead 1:09:00
    Following this event, CCA's lead has been trimmed slightly by St. Neots in second but is still a respectable 62 points. Roll on the 10TT in a few weeks!