Welcome to the forum

Inter Club 10 - Saturday 30th July 2022; Results

edited August 2022 in Time Trial
Hi All,

As trailed in the Announcement here, the fourth race of the 2022 season is approaching. I'm a little behind in my reporting of the Inter Club 30 and Inter Club 25 held in June and July, but we're currently leading the Table after three races of the 5 race series by 62 points from St. Neots CC.

There is a new way of entering. Instead of using the BRCC website, we use the following new link https://ircttresults.co.uk/interclub/entries.php The new website location also includes details of HQ etc.

I'll post mywindsock data here when its available (within 7 days before the event). There is a possibility that the race will be run over a shorter "between the roundabouts" course. More on that if its needed.

Thanks to all who have entered to date:
    Al Mc
    Andy N
    Brendan R
    Chris P
    Geoff E
    John T
    Robert Bumstead
    Tim A
Any more for any more? Note that entries close early on Monday 25th July 2022. Please enter and post here that you've signed up.

Questions? Please shout. Cheers.

Comments

• I've entered.
  • Very strong team that we have as listed below:

Alistair McLeish CCA
    Andrew Nunn CCA
    Brendan Ronayne CCA
    Chris Potter CCA
    Dave Wells CCA
    Geoff Ewen CCA
    Jackie Field CCA
    Jenny Andrews CCA
    John Thorpe CCA
    Robert Bumstead CCA
    Steve Miles CCA
    Tim Allen CCA

Anymore up for this to help us defend our title, last day to enter is today!
  • Your intrepid CCA InterClub squad put up a solid defence in the face of a strong top-order performance by Beds Road men on this well organised Icknield RC event held on the shortened emergency F15/10 course. With a tailwind/headwind between the two roundabouts, conditions were less than ideal, though considerably cooler than the intense conditions of the 25TT a couple of weeks previously.

CCA ended up second on the day, trailing Beds Road by 23 points, but crucially were ahead of 2nd placed St. Neots by 12 points, meaning that CCA actually extended its lead in the overall to 74 points with one event to go, the Hill Climb on 2nd October. Can we make it a hat-trick of overall wins?

Great to see Jenny A. out for the CCA ladies and Dave W. for the mens. Feel for Brendan who was on a scorcher but dropped hi chain finishing 17 seconds off top spot in the mens' comp - what might have been? Well done to all.

Ladies':
      6. J. Andrews 26:28
    Mens':
      2. B. Ronayne 22:11
      8. C. Potter 23:03
      14. D. wells 24:57
      15. A. Nunn 24:59
      16. S. Miles 25:02
      17. T. Allen 25:30
      19. R. Bumstead 25:42
      27. G. Ewen 26:54
      28. J. Thorpe 26:55