Welcome to the forum

Kit stock

edited May 2023 in Kit
See below about the NEW KIT ORDER going in at the end of Feb 2020.

KALAS:
• Bib shorts £67 size 2 x 2, 3 x 2 4 x 4, 5 x 4 & 6 x 3
• Anniversary jerseys, (Must be 1st claim member) £25 or £50 if you already have one but want a second, size 6 x 1, size 2 x 1 size 1+ x 1

MENS ENDURA
• Bib shorts XXL x 2 £58 (Previous design reduced price). 
• L/S jersey XL x 1 £48.50
• Club jersey S x 1, L x 2 (new arm gripper design) £48 
• L/S Skin suit XL x 1 £70
• Roubaix Jersey S x 5. £57.50

LADIES ENDURA
• Bibshorts S x 1, XXL x 1 £53
• Shorts S x 1 £39
• Gilet S x 1, £45

LADIES TMG
• Skinsuit L x 2 £68
• Racesuit S x 1, L x 1 £74.50

OTHER
Endura Leg Warmers S/M x 4, L/XL x 1 £22
TMG Leg warmers S x 1, L x 1 £23
Endura arm warmers M/L x 1 £19
Snoods 1 size x 1 £11
Caps L/XL x 4 £12.50
Kalas Summer cap (various sizes) £13.60
Mudguards x 4 £16

Comments

• **** NEW KIT ORDER (end of FEB 2020) ****

I'm planning on placing a new kit order by the end of Feb with an expected delivery of mid April. If you need any new kit then please take a look at the links below and then post on here detailing what items you want and the size needed, as usual there's no MoQ on Kalas orders

Send me a PM if you have any questions but make sure orders are listed here to prevent me from missing them.

Size guide https://kalas.co.uk/size-guide

Products: https://kalas.co.uk/products

I will confirm costs and collect payment before placing the order.
  • Hi Dan,
    Please can I put in an order for the Bib shorts ELITE 49 | Lycra POWER in size 2+ please?
    Thanks!
    Dave.
  • Final call for kit, order going in tomorrow
  • Hello Dan. Can you update the available kit list? I am looking for a skinsuit. Thanks David
  • Hi David, the stock list in this post is up to date. What size are you after?
  • (Lockdown) Large. s/s. Is the TMG race suit workable as a skin suit?
  • Hi David, I'm sure it will do the job, feel free to try it for size first.
  • Yes, I'd like to try it for size. Where and when? I am WFH so pretty easy. Thanks
  • Sent you a PM
  • edited September 2020
    KALAS:
    • Bib shorts £67 size 2 x 3, 3 x sold out, 4 x sold out, 5 x 1 & 6 x 2
    • Anniversary jerseys, (Must be 1st claim member) £25 or £50 if you already have one but want a second: size 1+ x 1

MENS ENDURA
    • Bib shorts XXL x 2 £58 (Previous design reduced price).
    • L/S jersey XL x 1 £48.50
    • Club jersey L x 2 (new arm gripper design) £48
    • L/S Skin suit XL x 1 £70
    • Roubaix Jersey S x 5. £57.50

LADIES ENDURA
    • Bibshorts S x 1, XXL x 1 £53
    • Shorts S x 1 £39
    • Gilet S x 1, £45

LADIES TMG
    • Skinsuit L x 2 £68
    • Racesuit S x 1, L x 1 £74.50

OTHER
    Endura Leg Warmers S/M x 4 £22
    TMG Leg warmers S x 1, M x 1 £23
    Snoods 1 size x 1 £11
    Caps L/XL x 4 £12.50
    Kalas Summer cap (various sizes) £13.60
    Mudguards x 4 £16
  • Stock updated, only 1 pair of size 5 bibs left and no new stock coming in any time soon.
  • I'm planning a new kit order for September, if you want/need any kit that's not in stock please let me know on here.

https://www.kalas.co.uk/storage/ab205630-workbook-2020-en-preview.pdf

• Hi Dan

my favourite endura gilet has seen better days so would like to order a STRATOS GILET please in size 5 - product ref = N50111-MN01 (mesh back panel)...i couldn't see price details anywhere....

thanks

Phil
  • Hi Dan.

Could you get a quote for the below jerseys please and ill decide based on the cost.
    Size 4.

N51078-MS01 - Vector jersey
    N50078-MS09 - Spin Jersey

Any plans for maybe t-shirts, hoodies or zip up tops? Id be interested if so.

Cheers
    Graham
  • Hi Dan,

Could I please order a standard club jersey (whichever model the anniversary one is but in the standard club colours) in a 2 and a pair of standard shorts (whatever the last stock was) in a 3 please.

Would be good to see what arm warmers, knee warmers and leg warmers will cost through Kalas and what the graphics would be on them too if at all possible. If it's too much of a pain, don't worry.

Also, a quote for the long sleeve shark jersey in a 2 and the Stratos Gilet in a 2 as well would be good too.

If you have any moons on a stick knocking around I'd be grateful for one of them too.

Thanks for putting all this together.

Will
  • Hi Phil, Gilet is £71.88

Graham, Vector jersey is £72, the Spinn jersey is the standard "club jersey" will be the same fit as your anniversary jersey, £49.80. T-shirts are £30 and hoodies are around £70. Pete D sourced some hoodies for less than £15 in the past, great quality. I will ask him if there is any chance of getting another batch. Will probably post up a new thread for these if it does happen. Are you sure you are a 4? I wear a 4. Will is going for a 2. Maybe a 3? Have you checked the size guide, how does your current Anniversary jersey fit?

Will, Standard club jersey (Spinn) £49.80. I don't know what the Shark jersey is made out of but its £202.80, I have size 3 bib shorts in stock £67, collect whenever you want from the usual place. Gilet mesh back (same as Phil's) £71.88.

Potential to get a 5% discount depending on the final order value, the costs above are worst case.

Let me know what you think.

Any other takers?

Dan
  • Will, I have stock of arm and leg warmers if you want them let me know. I can order knee warmers if needed.

Lycra £15
    Roubaix £26.28
    RainMem £34.80
  • Hi Dan - how much are the arm and leg warmers? May grab some before Friday if you have in stock. Thanks a lot, Chris
  • Endura Leg Warmers S/M x 4, L/XL x 1 £22
    TMG Leg warmers S x 1, L x 1 £23
    Endura arm warmers M/L x 1 £19
  • Thanks Dan, can I have a set of the arm warmers pls? What day is best to collect? Cheers
  • Sorry Chris, just checked the stock and it looks like I've already sold the arm warmers. I can order some in, will confirm the price tomorrow
  • Wonderful, I’ll take the shorts ta. Might give the shark stuff a miss then!

Will the new kalas jerseys be the same design as the 20th anniversary jersey but without the numbers? Will they still have the red stripe?

Also, was wondering about kalas warmers as the font would be nice if it matched up on all the kit.

2 fits me fine thanks, cheeky sod...
  • Hi Will, no red band, kit change needs to be agreed at the AGM. It will be standard design.
  • Chris, WIll

Here are the details on the various leg, arm and knee warmer options.

If you want leg warmers would prefer you help me out and take what we have in stock though... I'll do them for a special price

Leg
    Rainmem £34.80
    Roubaix with rear mesh and zipper £35.88
    Roubaix 23.40
    Roubaix with zipper £27
    Lycra £21

Arm
    Rainmem £34.80
    Roubaix £21
    Lycra £18

Knee
    Rainmem £34.80
    Roubaix with rear mesh £26.28
    Roubaix £21
    Lycra £18
  • Hi Dan

I have a 4 in the anniversary jersey, fits fine. Could i get away with a 3? I might, im on the top end of their size guide for a 3, any chance of a sample from them?
    Ill go for the Vector Jersey.
    The gilet i got was 4 thats ok. The skinsuit i tried on was a 4 and was good.

Could i try on a 3 bib short you have in stock at some point please. If they fit ill take them.

If you can get cotton t-shirts instead of the running ones from Kalas that would be ideal. also a cheaper Hoodie. Hopefully more interest from others.

Graham

• Hi Gra, OK stick with 4 as I'm not going to be able to get samples before the order is placed.

You can collect the bib shorts from my car port if you want them before Wells. Let me know.
  • cheers. will collect this evening if possible.
  • edited September 2020
    They are in the car port, bit of a stock nightmare but I found a pair. Hopefully I haven't promised them to anyone else?
  • Hi Dan, can I order the spinn jersey in a size 4, Thanks