Now back... Weekly Club Rides, Off-Road Wednesdays and Chaingang Choosdays /// Coming soon... Grass Track Mondays, TT Wednesdays, Kids' coaching Thursdays (mark@ccashwell.com for details) and the Club CX Champs Sunday 11 April

G-Ride Spring Classic - 16 May 2021

edited March 12 in General
With a bit of luck and a following wind, this year's G-Ride will be on Sunday 23rd May.

The G-Ride is a bit like todays Strade Bianchi but without the Tuscan weather, scenery or towns and on brown roads rather than white. Otherwise just the same! A mixture of the lanes of North Herts with some off-road gravelly tracks and concrete farm lanes. All can be done on a road bike with 28mm training tyres - it's the proper way to do it. The route is about 90 miles but might have a bit extra this year and incorporate the new Wimpole Cycling loop.

It's likely to be in groups of 6, starting out from our Grass Track at Smallgains Lane at 8.30am. I will organise a mid ride picnic stop as cafes are unlikely to be open. I do need volunteer group leaders equipped with GPS who have done the ride before and therefore vaguely know the route.

Comments

• Sorry, I have had to change the date to the 16th May due to a date clash.