Sunday 30th Oct - 09.30 ride

edited October 2011 in Club runs
3 Tuns , 09.30 start
remember clocks change tonight.
My turn to be back at a sensible time,
hopefully 45 - 50 miles

James

Comments

• Would you mind if I rocked up to join you guys for tomorrow ride. I have been looking to join a club for some time now and it would be great to meet up to put in a few miles. James
  • Always room for another to share the miles, will introduce you to the other butch jimbo at the Tunns - 9.30.
    Andy
  • Sounds like a plan, see you at 9.30
  • thoroughly enjoyed that! a lot of roads new to me and a nice hard run in :) stretched it out to 80 miles again, definitely getting a bit of the rough off with all the miles I've been doing lately!
  • Tough one today - I struggled badly towards the end. Need some serious fitness work this winter. Lovely route today though - thanks all, thoroughly enjoyed it until we hit that headwind coming back to the Mordens.
  • Enjoyed it. It was good having the frequent rotation and getting to chat to everybody. The nice weather continues. I've done over 1,000 miles in October. What is going on? Shaun
  • great ride today, ended up with about 70 miles on the clock by the time I got home - legs were shot! liked to magical mystery tour and the fairly even rotation - though James stint at the front lasted all of 100 yards at the end...
  • For the record, did 3x4 miles first on the front. So 12 of the 52 miles with 14 riders. Yes the last 100 yards even with a few trying to change that.
    Better luck next week boys and girls. Xxx
  • Not allowed to sprint finish ^??