Welcome to the forum

The Rules, read and apply

edited February 2013 in Club runs
http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/#42

Comments

• Are you sure 118? i thought you would be rather against rule 42
  • Been in bed with a cold....am now up ..have read that and laughed out loud....sadly I agree with nearly all of it!
  • Can't believe you've never seen the rules before Carmelo. Tim should concentrate on #50 though
  • I was too busy enforcing them Theo....you've got a point about Tim and #50...if he's not careful he .could start being mistaken for Igor the growling Russian rider in terrible bike race film from 1985 American Flyers.
  • Theo....Carmelo didn't need to have read the rules.....they are in his DNA......They do make good reading tho :-)

There should be one in there to deal with young whipper snappers getting too good and leaving us old farts for dead.

Was good to see you racers there the other night...clearly good friends and all riding together...hope your longer ride last Sunday went well.
  • Igor the Russian....what a guy! I think contravening rule 50 is my lame and futile attempt to break the rules. resistance is useless.
  • I guess you don't have to worry about #29 no saddlebags...you can store it all in that beard!
  • Yeh 42 and 50 are causing me problems already
  • i need my mum and dad to agree to rule 12