Welcome to the forum

Manchester Velodrome 21 September 2013, 6-10pm

edited June 2013 in General
Some cycling friends have organised a Velodrome session. Don't know how many slots yet. First come first served so let me know definitely NOW. Only riders who have ridden Manchester Velodrome will be accepted. No beginners at this one please. Youth and adult. I will email you details when you confirm.

21 September 2013,4 hours 6-10pm

Glad everyone enjoyed the CCA exclusive session. Was good fun.

Comments

• Holly & Andrew in please
  • you are in Andrew and Holly. Spaces going fast guys....no guarantees here so be quick if you want a place.
  • So far only Rosanna, Andrew and Holly have replied. If you want a slot there you need to get a move on folks....these places are very sought after. A four hour session with a derney pacer at the velodrome are normally impossible to get .
  • this will be another fantastic session. the first time I did Manchester back in Dec was 4 hours with a Derney session - riding behind the Derney was awesome.
    Unfortunately I cant make that weekend but would urge anyone who can to give it a go.
  • Please count me in and can you let us know whether costs will be similar?

Looks like more practice on the fixed gear over summer - perhaps the club 25...
  • Hi Jon...I mailed everyone with an attachment so open that and all arrangements, costs and where to send cheques are on it.....get practicing :-)
  • Hi Geoff. My son, Jonathan Marriage, is interested in joining this session. Are there any spaces left. He is a Youth member (15 y-o) and has done one introduction session at Manchester with Mark Wyer's Eastern England group so not a beginner. Thanks David Marriage
  • Hi Geoff
    Great last time round and would love to do it again so count me in
    Thanks Dan Pedder
  • hi dan...also anyone else who is interested. I e-mailed you all details and a form to fill in. You must send that form and the money for the session to the organisers. If you don't there is no guarantee you will get a ride...I sent this on 30th June so check back on your mails. see you there Dan. Any one interested who hasn't got this mail ...mail me on geoff@ccashwell.com