Welcome to the forum

Farewell and Thanks

edited August 2013 in General
I have not been out with the club for a while now, having started working down in Dorset. It had been my intention to return and ride regularly with CCA but at the moment it just does not look as if that is going to happen. Although I will do my best to join you when I can.

So I just wanted to pass my thanks to everyone with whom I have enjoyed so many wonderful rides over the past few years. CCA is I believe both unusual and exceptional in the variety of friendly rides and types of cycling available. It is no wonder it goes from strength to strength. I will miss it greatly.

Alistair

Comments

• Missing you already, Alistair
    Ride London 100 was a great day and you'll definitely be welcome to join the Blue Train for the 2014 event. Public ballot's already open ...
  • don't leave it too long alistair - see you soon....
  • edited August 2013
    Dorset - Ashwell.

For a man who's cycled wall to wall, surely this is just a mere warm up before coming out with the fast boys on a sunday morning? Pleasure to meet and ride with you, hopefully see you soon.
  • Ashwell Dorset Ashwell - fixed.
  • 340 miles.
  • Cheers Alistair, hope to see you again soon.
  • Alistair, sorry to see you go. I shall not forget your demonstration of how to change an inner tube, on the road to Aviemore last year. Hope to see you again before too long.
    John
  • Good luck Alistair, thanks for all your support over the years and hope to see you in the future.
  • It has been a pleasure to ride in your company. I can feel a tour of the region brewing :)
  • Alistair

you should get some good rides down dorset nice and hilly so when you do come back to see us you will leave us all standing.

Have fun and good luck to you.

strappy.
  • Good luck mate, hope everything works out. Sure we'll see you and fixie around these parts in the future. Mg.
  • Hey Alistair...good luck and don't give up on the thoughts of racing ..lots of races in Dorset...will miss you this winter!