Welcome to the forum

Results 14.04.14…NEW CLUB COURSE RECORDS!!

edited May 2014 in Time Trial
In total contrast to last week a lovely evening with a slight tail wind down Northfields. Cracking ride by Cam, wait till he gets a disc!

C Woolsey, 22.06
J Stuart 22.53
L Dankert 23.41
A Saunders 24.15 HNCC
J Ross 24.27
S Bradley 24.32
S Jennings 25.25
J Field 25.39
C Dyce 25.49
Shelton and Harley Pell 26.08 tandem
T Bedford 26.36
B Wright 27.17 BRCC
M Scales 27.21
N Field 28.57
R Bumstead 28.57
M Pullen 29.07
K Carne 29.13
D Wells 29.40
J Dow 30.55
J Andrews 31.05
S Watts 31.57
L Dyce 34.43

Great stuff, i think there were lots of pb's, I'm sure the stats will show all that. Thanks to James, Finn and Richard.
Oh and Richard marshalling at the Wrestlingworth crossroads noticed a lot of riders going wide and crossing the white line…please don't, its dangerous and you could be disqualified.

Comments

• Thanks to all the helpers, the Wrestlingworth Marshall is great to have.

Outstanding ride Cam!!
  • WOW!!!! brilliant ride Cam. Well done. Good riding everyone.
  • Pb for us, thanks go out to the helpers and marshal at Wrestlingworth cross roads appreciated.
  • Well done Cam. Great time

Thanks to all the helpers. Agree, a marshal at X roads is a real benefit, thanks Richard. Look forward to eventually taking Elsie for a spin!
  • Lovely evening for a time trial, thanks to all the helpers. I was one of the ones with a PB, although not in the same league as Mr. Woolsey! But it shows what an inclusive thing cycling is when a slowie like me can be part of the same event.
  • Amazing time from Jackie too! Go CCA ladies!
  • Thanks Tim, James, Finn and Richard, much appreciated. Great ride Cam, and well done all who got PB's.
  • Cheers for the marshalling and time keeping much appreciated.

Keep it fresh,
    cam
  • fresh riding cam
  • edited May 2014
    Thanks to Tim and all the helpers.

Well Done Cam - great ride.

PB for me and Noah

Jackie
  • Congratulations Cameron. An outstanding ride.

Daniel
  • Well done Cam and all.

The Northfield Handicap results are now uploaded to the Results page of the Club website, in both all-in-one Excel spreadsheet styley, and individual weekly PDFs

http://www.ccashwell.com/results.html
  • Amazing ride from Cam and also from Jackie! That's a new women's course record by almost a minute I think!?

Lindsey
  • Jackie, forgive me, I did not realise you'd SMASHED the women's record. Congratulations.

Daniel
  • Well done Jackie, putting the wheels to good use!!
  • Yep well done Jackie and Cam, well earn't achievement. Does that mean you guy's buy the beers next week!?

Shelton & Harley (we brake for cake)
  • Thanks, and wheels definitely a plus. I think it is new women's course record but only by 20 seconds.. The weather was certainly favourable - hope we get a few more like that!
    Jackie
  • Nice one, Cam. Hope you were looking fresh when you came over the finish line.

Amazing time, Jackie... Onwards and upwards.

Sounds like I missed a rather pleasant evening!
  • Will, I'm always fresh son!
  • Great ride Cam. You looked like you were going flat out at halfway. Your dad has the pics.

Stuart