Welcome to the forum

World Cup Cyclocross tickets

edited June 2014 in General
As many of you know, this year Milton Keynes will be, for the first time in history, hosting a round of the World Cup Cyclocross on British soil. The race will be on November 29th.

British Cycling are offering a pre-sale offer on tickets with a 10% discount, for a limited period ending tomorrow. They were supposed to send out emails to all BC members, but many have not received these, including me. I contacted BC and received this response:

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting us through your Member Dashboard.

Please follow the below link: http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/pre-sale-tickets

You need to click on the link, save the password then click on the 'here' button. This should redirect you to ticket monkey.

Kind regards

The Membership Team

The link does work, and I have been able to purchase tickets and parking. Under 10s are free, Over 10s are £10. This should be a brilliant day out with tons of beer and frites and cowbells, - except perhaps for those of us intending to race the National Trophy race to be held on the same course the following day, and possibly also the Under 10s.

See you there!

Comments