Welcome to the forum

8am Saturday Special 21 June

edited June 2014 in Club runs
Back on the Saturday Special Blue train:
100m loop with lots of opps for shorter.

Comments

• see you at the tuns at 8
  • See you there!
  • Count myself and my pal James in, see you at 8am.
    Weather looks set to be scorchio
  • will be there!
  • yes please. i need some miles or my running will be better than riding and whilst the rules are silent it doesn't seem right to me....
  • Big blue train... to rid the excess World Cup beverages!
  • don't wait for me if i'm not there
  • edited June 2014
    Scorchio it was... the blue train averaged 19.6mph to Bourne and yes, the sun came out too.

I know it's against the Rules, but I'm on a mission to shift these tan lines. My 2nd sunny-patio session of the weekend starts right now
  • gutted i couldn't make that. couldn't sleep at all because of hayfever I can barely see today .sounds like it was fun
  • One of the best... usual Geoff Denny ride but in glorious sunshine. Hope you're feeling better Nathaniel and make sure you don't get any white bits Jane!
  • edited June 2014
    Great ride. Doesn't get any better than that in our own back yard. My longest ride of the year and felt it after Jane Pantani took me to the cleaners on Chapel Hill - it was a personal record too. Recovered with dos pintos and a great omelette at the 3 Tuns with the family who came and rescued me:)
  • Ride of the year, great weather, great chat, great riding and good laughs
    Thanks for route Robbie
  • Cheers for the ride chaps - and thanks for dragging me along for the last 20+ miles

My stats were 103 at 18.2

Good luck tom and James on your London to Paris 24hr