Welcome to the forum

Fabulous weekend for CCA

edited July 2014 in General
Wow, what a great weekend! I thought rather than say well done in about a dozen separate threads i would do a group well done!

So, great riding from all the youth at Biggleswade and Bryn and VP going so well in the National series

Felix cutting his teeth in the National MTB series

A great IC 25, Anthony and Jackie winning the club cups with amazing times and loads of riders beating previous bests, Emma by 10 minutes. Will doing a 57 in his first 25 and on a sporting course!

Luke, 11th in a very tough sounding RR

Justin, smashing the club 25 record with an amazing 51.55

And i think Sophie Lewis was 6th in the National Youth Omnium at Welwyn!

Oh and i forgot to say well done to Harley with her 7th in the National circuit race last weekend.

Hope i havent missed anything but its getting hard to keep up!

Brilliant Stuff!

Comments

• edited July 2014
    ...and four riders in the Junior National Series race at Hatherleigh in Devon. Mixed results with Jon suffering with his breathing in the fast start and Dan enduring agony from his injured wrist courtesy of the pot holes. Theo and Cam rode well making a classy break to get to the lead group. Sadly this was a bridge too far so the back up trick of the non breaking rider was played for the final sprint. Anyone that finished this race did very well; hard hills and yesterday was windy.

BC report and photos here LINK
  • edited July 2014
    I got my 2nd cat on Saturday following Ant in 4 places behind him... Hitting 2 of my season's aims in 2 days. It's all about me. Just remember that...
  • Joseph got third place at Hog Hill on Saturday. It was the first time he's got a podium place at Hog Hill as an under 10. The race was slow due to the midday heat which meant pretty much the whole bunch was together at the bottom of the hill on the last lap. Joseph came through most of the bunch on the hill to get his third place.

Harley was second girl in her race too.
  • Thanks Tim, saves me scanning the forum for press results this week!!!

Well done all.
  • Just a slight amendment to Tim's report - it was Noah in the National MTB race
  • Amazing reading all of that ^

Literally going from strength to strength
  • Fantastic...well done all...!!!
  • Felix and Noah also raced at Hog hill on Saturday.
  • Great stuff. Very exciting, well done everyone competing and also helping out at the Interclub.
    Jamie and I and the kids tried to do our bit Sunday chalking some large CCA's on the road near the top of the climb of grand Ballon and standing there freezing in cca jersey and union jack to get on telly, but not sure we succeeded. Great view of the race though.