Welcome to the forum

Velodrome 2nd August CONFIRM your place

2»

Comments

• edited August 2014
    i plan to still come, sorry for confirming late, theo isn't doing this session though.
    Jon
  • Hi James, I'm driving down, let me know if you want a lift
  • Hi all
    I'm looking for a lift down and back. Willing to pay for petrol and sing along to the radio at full blast all the way.
    I'm in Guilden.
    ta
    martin
  • Martin, I'm happy to offer you co-pilot status....
  • Fantastic. Thank you. I'll email details. M.
  • space in my car. I can manage 3 bikes and people if we take wheels off, or 2 people and bikes fully assembled.
    07985 096231 on mobile if interested or drop a note here today.
  • Well that was great. Thank you stef and Andrew for arranging. It was well structured and the velodrome itself is impressive. It's great learning on bike control and communication as much as it is giving it full welly at the top of the boards: everyone should have a blast.

Next time, we'll learn that Gent processional single file Mexican wave thing, right?
  • Thank you to Stef and Andrew for organising this - we had a fantastic morning. Such a great experience!
  • Another great track session - fantastic fun, thanks all!

Here are some photos of the 'beginner' group:

• Just to echo the comments above. Absolutely loved it this morning. Can't wait for the next time.

Great photos Tim
  • Terrific morning, thanks Stef and Andrew, and great pics Tim! Next time I'll get going a bit better!
  • Yeah, what a great day out - thanks for organizing! A few more pictures off my phone - not as good as Tims, but of the 'Expert' group... here.
    The swimming pool is definitely worth a visit if you have any energy left afterwards as well...
  • Thanks Andrew + Stef (sorry you couldn't make it)

it was a really good day (again!)

Thanks for the pics! nice pics tim. That swimming pool looks incredible!!

I think I know (when I can afford to move to london) where I am going to move near to! Velodrome, that swimming pool & white water centre. Yep!
  • I am so sorry that I didn't let you know that we couldn't make it. The date completely flew out of my head. Would have been brilliant to see all those CCA jerseys on the track at one time.