Welcome to the forum

Confession...

edited September 2014 in General
Yesterday my 25 mile journey home failed to register on Strava.

This made me feel cross and upset and that I actually hadn't done any ride at all.

Please forgive me.

;-)

Comments

• I once purposely rode up Langford hill with a tailwind purely to get a good time on Strava. Felt guilty since.
  • I don't think I have mentioned this before but I know someone who actually went off their route to nick a KOM off another club member.
  • I have heard disturbing rumors of someone setting a segment on our grass track. Strava has a lot to answer for.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confession

We will forgive you sinners !
  • edited September 2014
    i admit it. On my way home i did ride around the grass track (sadly the only time this year) and was going to cut a segment, however never did it because i wasn't sure where it should start/finish.

If Herne Hill velodrome is a segment so should Small Gains be.

oh and i still have KOM for Baldock High Street because i went out in gale force conditions and nailed it:) Shaun pointed out its actually down hill though....
  • There are actually 2 segments at small gains - top start and bottom start and JP has KOM on one and 2nd place on the other.
  • ah so it wasnt just me then...
  • Track is all marked out and is riding fast at the moment. I wont cut it again this year so now is the time to set that segment you crazy strava types.
  • I've been feeling a bit left out for not having a garmin....
  • ha ha
    on the plus side, at least you can eat your segments
  • I can't work out how to find your kom information and all the segment things but when I eventually get my head round it I think i'll become addicted

bottom of hexton hill >> hitchin is a particular favorite road of mine! ;)
  • Thank you Theo. Someone who has an older phone than me
  • Hi Theo.funny. How's it going at Uni? or haven't you really started yet? Any news from the lads about their places. Hope there is room and time to keep up your cycling
  • forgetting to turn my starva off then driving back to Hitchin from Ashwell...

ooops!

lots of trophies that day...

yes, i did eventually delete the ride...

:-|