Welcome to the forum

E2/10

edited March 2015 in Time Trial
Anyone partaking next Saturday?

Comments

• The startsheet has just gone up on the time trialling forum and Ashwell have 7 riders taking part
  • Seen it, team prize material, no pressure :)
  • Great result for Justin, putting 50 seconds(!?!?!!!) into the 2nd placed rider with a stonking 19.30 on an exceptionally windy day.

8 CCA took part, 3 placing in the top ten and I'm hoping enough to get the team prize.

Tom had a mechanical which meant he rode the whole thing on the small chainring (but still rode it 1 second faster than me!)... I think Steve pb'd and looking down the list there were some fantastic times.

Well done to all who took part and congratulations to Justin!
  • I was a bit on the slow side. Glad you weren't relying on me for team points!
  • edited March 2015
    Stolen from my Ely friends:

tt result 1

tt result 2
  • All I've got to do now is figure out how to ride it three minutes faster to take that strava segment off of Alex Dowsett...
  • A BIG chainring would of helped today
  • edited March 2015
    I have a 60T for sale, an E2 speciality.....
    Good rides in crappy wind today.
  • Thats a fantastic start to the TT season. Nice one!
  • edited March 2015
  • 8 CCA riders that's..... pretty cool and up there with the most at any open I've competed in.

I must admit I was feeling a bit nervy about this one with so many of our club present. We have some fast riders.

Roll on the rest of the season and lets hope Ashwell can sweep a whole load of team prizes!
  • Awesome performance, Justin, so early in the season and in cold windy conditions with a club record to boot!

http://www.ccashwell.com/record-history-10-miles.html
  • From this weeks cycling weekly. Presumably might be leading the board next week.
  • We nabbed the team prize too :-)
  • Awesome, Justin, everybody. Go CCA!