Welcome to the forum

8am Sat 11 April... Hills

edited April 2015 in Club runs
Hills

Comments

• BrickHill Cheeky?
  • wobinghoe?

85 miles, takes in ivinghoe beacon, gaddesden and pipers hill - coffee and cake at the hub in redbourn
  • Sounds good!
  • Count me in chaps - Flanders has got me in the mood for hills!
  • Count me in...even though it's my wife's birthday, as long as we are back by 7pm!!!!!,
  • Sounds good! I'm in :-)
  • Cakes on me as its my birthday tomorrow. Hills are good as I'm crap at them these days so need the practice.
    Good to be back on the Saturday run. See yal tomorrow. Phil i can finally return your rear light. Not sure how to charge it but hopefully we should not need lights.
  • Does the route come through Langford. Not sure will wake up in time but the extra 20 mins might make all the difference
  • Yes, see you at the "boot"
  • Big thanks to Phil for leading ride also the Hub at Redborn was a great stop. Not forgetting the treat from Vincent the birthday boy. I got 17.2 mph for ride and thanks for dragging me round everyone.
    I will not be out next Sat as got a Duathalon on Sunday. See you week after.
  • Yeah top route Phil. And cheers to Vince on his birfday! Next week im at Geoff's for some big hills. Please post if yr out.
  • Great ride out today despite the rain. Wasn't feeling my best today with sore legs from yesterday so thanks for pulling me around! Thanks Phil for a top route, for everyone's great company and a special thanks to Vincent for the coffee and cake! Happy birthday mate ;-)
  • Cheers all for a great birthday - up early, drenched for three hours, spat out the back a lot but it was worth it.
    Great company and a really testing ride (took all weekend to recover).

whoever plans to be out next Saturday get a thread going early as without our talisman we may all spend the day in bed. I think I will be out for a hilly 50miler or else a 6am with Martin. Any one got any ideas?
  • I might be ready for a try
    Fitness is coming back pretty quickly and I still seem to be pretty good on hills ... so a hilly 50 could be my best chance of keeping up? (And if not, I can find my own way home)