Welcome to the forum

Adding Team records to club records page

edited May 2015 in Time Trial
Can we add team records to the club records page? So the fastest team of three riders.

We have a team going for the ECCA 10 Championship team prize (alongside individual prizes), and as an extra incentive I think we could beat the fastest team time.
Looking back at this year and last the fastest time for a 10 mile appears to be:

Team SalesEngine 10 on F2D/10 04/04/15 - 1:02:37 - Justin Layne, Tom Trimble, Michael Martin

And for a 25 mile is:

Lea Valley CC 25 on E2/25 11/04/15 - 2:42:44 - Justin Layne, David Woodhouse, Michael Martin

We've never had a team for a 50+

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Any thoughts from admin about this?
    We should also add Ladies records, although I believe Jackie is our sole lady competitor in Open events. We could of course take into account our Interclub events where there's more taking part.

I hear news the records need updating anyway!
  • edited June 2015
    I've looked into the results of the ECCA 10 and I'm pretty certain we won the team prize, and set a new team 10 mile record:

1:01:35 Justin, Tom and Myself

Feel bad for Andy Whale as his actual time was quicker than mine, but not officially due to a late start.

Still plenty of the season to lower it further. There is an evening Open 10 on the 18th June on the E2/10, online entry closes on the 6th, HERE. It is not VTTA only, open to all.

EDIT - above confirmed, results up on the ECCA site HERE