Welcome to the forum

Club & Interclub 25m TT, Sun 19 July, 9am... All welcome

edited June 2015 in Time Trial
Folks it is the Club and Inter club 25 on Sunday 19th based on the Guilden, Tadlow, Wrestlingworth course and HQ at Guilden village hall.

After a great start to the Inter club this season we have fallen behind due to a lack of manpower at the weekend. It would be great to get a strong turnout to get a win in our home event. This is often a numbers game. Fast is good but any ride at all is better.
This is also the club 25 and there are cups for the fastest male and female from CCA on the day. Here is the link to enter.

interclub-booking

This round of the Inter club is run by CCA and in order to make a success of the morning, we need the following…..
5 marshals
2 timekeepers
1 pusher offer (2 would be better)
someone to assist with scoreboard duties
someone to do the teas
cakes.

Comments

• Will be away in France that weekend, sorry James! I'll better plan my life around TT'ing next year!
  • edited June 2015
    I'll volunteer to be one of the timekeepers, enjoyed it last year. Can we have some warm sunshine this year too??
  • Just back in time from hols. At least I'll have a tan
  • Just signed up.
    John
  • Racing the Ken Lush that morning...
  • Entered and happy to help out after the ride.

Will bring a cake.
  • I'll send a cake up with David
  • Not gong to France now so I can help. One handed, lol!
  • Sorry JMac will not be here as riding to Perpignan and back so will be away most of July.
  • I should be available to help.
    Not cakes, as there might not be any left for others.
    Not pushing off, as I would not trust me.
    Otherwise let me know.
    What time?
  • When do you need the list of HNCC entrants in? I have five confirmed so far. Might get a few more yet, but lots of the usual suspects are on holidays of course.
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks for all offers of help so far, we still need quite a few more. We definitely need more marshals so if you could give up a couple of hours or so on the day that would be great.
    Any cake donations will also be very much appreciated.

10 CCA riders entered but again would be good to see many more if at all possible.
    Entries to be in by Thursday 16th 6pm.
    Ideally use the booking link in this thread or email jamesmck@ccashwell.com.
  • I'm happy forego my ride to help run the event. Marshalling, HQ, making tea - all good.

Let me know JMac.
  • Unfortunately I can't make this one.
  • James, I would still like to ride but am happy to help pushing off then go last or maybe be one of the first off and help with teas. In any event I'll bake a cake. Just let me know.
  • I've entered. Aiming to break 22mph av.

C'mon CCA!
  • Do you still need help for this?
    Susan
  • Yes please Susan.
  • Later on ... I see now you've already issued the start sheet and Nick Senechal is too late. No problem.
  • Parking - please note...

We've got kind permission from Guilden to park on the recreation ground - and so keeping off the nearby roads and keeping residents happy.

Note: you access the ground by driving into and through the village hall car park. I'll put a sign out where there's a missing bollard to get on to the grass.

Please park on the north side of the Rec, facing the village hall. If that's full, please park to the west side facing the pub. Basically: keep off the football and cricket pitches in case the cars do the surface in.

Thanks.