Welcome to the forum

***MORE NEW KIT - ORDER HAS ARRIVED***

edited May 2015 in Kit
Hello all,

Due to popular demand (and almost empty stock) of the new tmgpro kit another order is about to go out.

Please remember that this order will not come in till around 12 weeks after it has been sent off. This will probably be around the end of August/beginning of September so it would be a good opportunity to order your club WINTER KIT/KIT FOR THE CROSS SEASON.

Jerseys:

03230: pro jersey, full zip, bioceramic. Pro fit with a full length concealed zip and slippery material on the front, It also has a reflective strip across the bottom of the back and around the ends of the sleeves. £51.36
VR001: aero race jersey. This has a very high cut front and tight chest so when you're in the riding position it is as aero as possible, very similar to the top half of a skinsuit with a 3/4 length hidden zip and 3 back pockets. Much cheaper to replace than a skinsuit if you slide off in a race. £44.10

SB0200M: SS Jersey, silicone gripper, 3/4 length zip, club fit (similar to the standard endura fit) £34.85 or for kid's sizes £29.37
SB0202M: SS Jersey, honeycomb material, full zip, club fit £37.93 or for kid's sizes: £31.95

Jackets:

ST0400M: winter jacket zerowind. This is a great thermal jacket, a snug fit, warm jacket with a high collar, 3 back pockets and a zipped valuables pocket. Windproofed (therefore a little shower resistant too) £78.80
ST0250M: a medium thickness jacket with a windproof membrane all over, lighter than the ST0400M, 3 pockets + zip pocket £62.76
ST402U: packable rain jacket £66.16
ST0300U: packable mesh back gilet £45.65

Bibshorts/tights/knicks:

05272: anatomic bibshort with banded thigh and printed braces, also with one blue gripper around the right thigh. The braces on these shorts are very comfortable, similar to the sportful "total comfort" range of bib, the gripper around the thigh is a 60mm elasticated strip, very comfortable. £55.98

***For the above bibshorts there are several different pads that can be used. The prices quoted are for the standard pad. The highest end pad will add around £8 to the price of the item and is a bit thicker, made with a softer material. There are male and female specific pads, please specify which pad you'd like in your order (Pad 1 being the top of the range, Pad 2 next one down and Pad 3 the standard pad, add a W for the female specific pad).***

SB0700M: Kid's bibshorts £33.49

ST0701M: Thermal bibknicks (specify male or female) £59.53
ST0706M: Thermal bibtights (with blue band mid-thigh on the right leg, specify male or female) £57.52

Skinsuits:

ST0806M: LS Skinsuit, thumb slots, cutaway neck, 60mm leg gripper and 1 central pocket in the back (low down, to keep it aero). £77.57
ST0807M: SS Skinsuit, cutaway neck, 60mm leg gripper and 1 central pocket in the back. £68.32
08137: SS skinsuit with 3 pockets (minimum order, 10 pieces. This item will only be available if there is enough interest) £71.40

Non-roadie gear:

SF1624M: FreeRide Short £47
ST0254M: FreeRide SS jersey £35
ST0252M: FreeRide LS jersey £40

Accessories:

SB00U: Summer cap - Sublimated £15
SB00U: Neck Buff £12
SB0900U: Armwarmers £22
SB0911U: Legwarmers £26
SB0903U: Chrono overshoe £18
SB0904U: Winter overshoe (not waterproof) £32
SB01U: Bandana £14
SB05U: Under helmet hat £12
SB07U: Winter hat with drawstring £13

12115: winter glove, windproof (minimum order 15 pieces) £35

Anything prefixed with an SB, SF or ST can be ordered in kid's sizes too. Kid's sizes are age 6-7 (116cm tall), 8-9 (128cm), 10-11 (140cm tall), 12-13 (152cm tall), 14-15 (164cm tall). 16 and up are recommended XS (which will include VAT in the price). The pricing for these items in kid's sizes will be minus the VAT so a bit cheaper.

You will have seen a few guys in the club sporting their tmgpro kit, so will now have a bit of an idea of what it's like. I'll post a couple of pictures below if you haven't seen the kit yet.

Ta

Will

Comments

• VR001 Aero Jersey and 05272 club shorts:
  • edited May 2015
    03230 jersey and 05272 bibshorts (the white bits on the arms and back of the jersey look blue in daylight, it's just the flash of the camera showing off how reflective the material is in this shot) plus club mitts:
  • ST0807M SS skinsuit (gut - model's own):
  • The designer at tmgpro recommends using the men's cut shorts/tights/skinsuits with a woman's pad for the women's kit. If you're interested in more specific women's items let me know. There are more options!
  • Hi Will

Thanks - looks good, how long do we / I have to put in an order?

Cheers
  • I'm going to make the deadline the 1ST OF JUNE, 2 weeks from today. This gives any of the Paris-Nice riders a chance to get anything they might order in (the P-N jerseys have already gone off to the factory) before the ride.
  • Also, just because there's always somebody who asks for something after the order has come in:

IF YOU WANT NEW WINTER CLUB KIT ORDER IT WITH THIS ORDER, THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER ORDER GOING OFF TILL NEXT YEAR!

I will not be keeping any winter kit in stock.

For those of you that have not been in a club before, here's how the ordering system works:

You order your summer kit in the winter and your winter kit in the summer. This is because the order will often take a 2-3 months, at least, to make up.
  • I've changed the closing date, so it gives people a chance to have a look and try some things on at the AGM if need be.

Other news is that there are some anatomically shaped arm warmers available that I tried on the other day that are very, very comfy! I'll be ordering a pair and maybe getting a couple of pairs for stock but any other orders would be good if people were looking for arm warmers, there's a minimum order of 10 on these.
  • Hi Will, I whispered you re an order
  • Hello All,

For those of you that have purchased any tmgpro kit that aren't the shorts/jerseys or skinsuits that happen to be aiming to get down to the AGM on Tuesday, could you bring what you have with you for other people to see so they can decide on what they'd like to order? I'd be most grateful.

Ta
  • That'd be great, Will

I'm looking to buy a long sleeve jersey/jacket and it'd really help to see TMG Pro kit that's already in use within the club - and hear how you've got on with it, as well as guess the size
  • sure, i have a medium weight TMG jacket i'll bring along tuesday
  • Hi Will,

I've whispered you an order.

Cheers
    Scott.
  • edited June 2015
    Just a reminder that if you spoke to me at the AGM about kit and wanted to order it that you NEED to whisper me on here ASAP so I can get the order off Wednesday (the 3rd) late afternoon.

Ta
  • Also if you don't specify which pad you want in the shorts, I shall assume you want the standard (3rd level) pad. The different pads only apply to the 05272 shorts.
  • edited June 2015
    E
  • Will I saw MCs pro racing top the other day. Would you have a couple of large ones hanging about or can you add to the next order. Would be interested in shorts too but would want to try for size. Do you have any stock I could drop by and try sometime.
  • Hi Will,

Any news on the kit order - is it in yet?

Cheers
    Scott.
  • Hi Scott.

Half of it is in, still waiting on the rest. All of what you've ordered is here if you want to pick it up though! I'll post up on here when the complete order comes through.

Ta
  • Thanks Will, can you whisper me your mobile number and I will text to arrange to collect.

Cheers
    Scott.
  • Hi Will,

I've whispered you re the order.

Cheers
    Scott.
  • edited October 2015
    Hello all,

Sorry for the late notice, but I've only just got another shipment of kit in. I'm still waiting on the thick winter jackets but I have pretty much everything else and will bring it all along tonight. I have the complete orders for:

Martin Hillier
    Carmelo Luggeri
    Daniel Doncaster
    The Foulkeseseseses
    Ben Reidy
    Tom Duncan
    Michael Parker
    Mike (Taff)
    Tim Duckett
    Matt Scales
    Claire/Sophie Lewis

Alongside this I have a stock of:

XS, S and M jerseys (not S&M jerseys, although very aero I'm not entirely sure if they work well on a bike).

S, M and L shorts

S, M and L armwarmers

S, M and L legwarmers

S, M and L skinsuits (long sleeve and short sleeve)

I also have some samples of proper itchy retro merino wool jerseys for anybody interested in the Eroica sportives... We can get some button up pocket jobbies made up for next year if there's enough interest! Come and have a look/scratch.

See you there! Hoping to leave by 9ish, so get there early!

Will
  • Great, thanks Will. Wont make it tonight as looks like Mrs D will be late but will collect another time. Will transfer funds.
  • Not going to make it tonight, will collect another time also. Thanks for sorting it Will
  • Hello folks,

It's all here! You should have been whispered with the details of your order, but the last couple of bits arrived today so I now have everything!

Wonderful stuff.

Now give us your money...

Will
  • Hi Will,

Do you have any L Bibshorts available from stock?

Ta, Bob
  • Hello Bob, I do indeed. Would you like some? They're £55.98. W
  • That's great Will. If you can whisper me your email or phone contact details then I'll get in touch to arrange collection
  • Great I will pick up at the club night next Tuesday thanks
  • Bob, drop me an email at will@ccashwell.com and we'll sort something out, unless you're heading to the club night on Tuesday in which case everything will be there with Mark B including your shorts. Ta