Welcome to the forum

50 birthday club ride for Robbie today...

edited October 2015 in General
You all made my big day so special... thank you all. CCA is amazing because of its members. And today was yet another wonderful moment. Will remember forever the moment I saw you all outside the door! Classic!!!

Comments

• Great pic on facebook...well deserved treat and sorry couldn't make it..wanted to. A Martin initiative and Jess in the plot...very glad the surprise worked. club at its best.
  • Sorry Cdnt be there mate, had my kids this weekend, gutted , hope it was a good day :-)
  • It was an absolute pleasure to be there. The look of surprise on your face when 20+ cyclists arrived outside your house was classic! "Get your bike" - Martin L's 50 hilly miles for 50years.

Was an excellent CCA caper and thanks to Jess et al for drinks and nibbles afterwards. Also hats off to your mate Dave who managed to hang onto a fast moving bunch.

JP
  • Robbie your face was equally priceless, just at the moment when Jess said 'go get your bike'. I'm sure the Hilly 50 is a good metaphor for 50 full years! Congrats.
  • Belated Happy Returns Robbie. Gutted I missed out on the plans; but been away for the last few weeks and obviously missed the verbal planning. Did go out yesterday and was a little surprised that only 3 others arrived.
    Now completely obvious why that was the case.
    Look forward to catching up next weekend if your about.
    :-)
  • Happy Birthday Robbie! Sorry I couldn't join the ride on Sunday. Welcome to the grown ups!

Daniel
  • Here's the link to the surprise ride.... 50
  • Sipping napoleonic brandy....!!!! All of you thank you for last sunday.

Who's next? lol