Welcome to the forum

8am Sat 14 Nov

edited November 2015 in Club runs
On my fixed... thinking 60m Hexton, Lilley, Whitwell, old Knebworth etc

Comments

• Going to Revolution at the Lee Valley Velodrome. Will be out Sunday instead.

Looks like it will develop into another wet and windy ride - take care.
  • probably sunday as well
  • Should be there, Robbie
  • Weather looks promising! lol
  • Anyone interested in starting at sunrise (7.15) and staying dry before the rain starts @ 10
  • Pete I am on the same page as you for tomorrow. Rain plus needing to be home to see builder. Shall we say usual place (ashwell tuns) for 7.15am? Do you ride in via hinxworth? If so I will ride out that way if a little early. Happy to do some moderate intervals and make the shorter ride count. Nothing extreme. Or can just ride tempo. Not too fussed.
  • Vincent, yep coming in from Langford. Either see you at the Tuns or in Hinxworth.
    Happy to go with flow regarding pace, etc
  • Vincent, running late. Kit issues
    See you at 7.25
  • 5 out, including a delayed Pete & Vincent. Dry for the first hour and then a mild light rain to keep us interested.
    Vincent split just after Shillington for home chores. Jane and I continued to Whitwell and then made our respective journeys back in slightly different directions.
    The hardcore remaining two (Robbie on his fixed wheel + Shaun) continued towards Knebworth to complete a top morning.
    Thanks to all.
    52.5 completed.
  • Good autumnal ride.... surprisingly weather didn't hinder us. Big birthday nide for Shaun next Saturday!
  • Good ride, many thanks.
    I stopped off at Kinetic in Hitchin to sort out my front mech. Got home to finish shed.
    We should do a stop at Kinetic sometime. They have a safe bike lockup and great coffee.
    Hopefully be out for Suan's big ride. And second Jeremy ride as I missed that one.
  • Highlight of my ride was seeing a big stag jump out of the hedge <100m in front of Pete and me

It was towards the end of the descent from the Sue Ryder Hospice at St Pauls Warden ... and I reckon he looked more scared than we did. Although if we'd been on the steeper bit, with wet brakes and 'car back', I might not have been q so cool

Birthday weather next week. C'mon sunshine