Welcome to the forum

Pre-Christmas Trip to Thetford

edited December 2015 in General
Hi all,

This year's pre-Christmas trip to Thetford will be on Tuesday 22nd December. This is due to Cyclo-Cross races filling the weekends.

Meet at Brandon Country Park at 9:30am. Ride for 3 hours. Lunch in the cafe there afterwards.

Cyclo-Cross or MTBs.

Let me know if you are coming.

Mark.

Comments

• Yep, myself and the boys planning to come. Thanks Mark.
  • Just a reminder that this is still on tomorrow. Theres quite a few going, adults and kids. Im on my own as the boys are doing something else.

Might be a bit nicer in the forest out of the wind.
  • Fields are in
  • Good fun and lovely and dry and wind free too. Jackie showed us some bits I've not seen before, "owl pit" and the "motocross". Archie had a slight mouth/handlebar moment and put his tooth through his lip but bravely carried on. Tough lad.
  • edited December 2015
    Thanks for organising this Mark we all really enjoyed it. Been a while since we have been to Thetford and the volunteer trail builders have obviously been busy. Few rocky features and berms and some new sections through the forest. Landscape altered as well with some recent felling. Best news of the day no bike cleaning. Bit of dry brushing and good to go. Surprisingly mud free.

Hope Archie is recovering from his war wound?

Tim It was Howes Pit - good fun

• Thank you everyone Archie is completely fine and had such a great day - thank you for looking after him so well.

He has a pout to die for and is still quite cut and bruised but you'd never know otherwise = apart from drinking his tea through a straw!!!

Thank you again and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

Sallie