Welcome to the forum

Club night, Tues 5th Jan 8pm, Three Tuns

edited December 2015 in General
Maybe you've not been drinking enough this festive season, so come along to next week's club night and then set your cycling resolutions.

See you there. Three Tuns back room.

Comments

• This Tuesday 5th Jan. Monthly club night. Three Tuns, Ashwell. Back room. From about 8-8.30pm.

This month is always a hard sell. I hope you can join me there.

Everyone welcome. Members or not. Maybe it's resolution time and you're interested in joining CCA? It's a good chance to meet a few others.

Ta.
  • Hoping to make it. Does anyone know if there will be kit on sale?
  • Hi Jenny

Kit will be there from about 8pm

Mark
  • Thanks Mark, see you then.
  • I should be there so will do a coaching clinic if anyone needs a bit of help with their resolution.
  • Great night. Thanks especially to mark W and Richard for their sessions. Great start to 2016.

null
  • edited January 2016
    Date for your diary... Club night, Three Tuns 2nd Feb featuring Jamie and a selection of what's hot at his brilliant Flamme Rouge bike shop n' cafe.

And Richard will do another bike maintenance masterclass. Great insight on gears last night. Mark W imparted wisdom on winter riding last night. Maybe if around - more wisdom next time too.

More details in Feb too on the CCA trip to Belgium. Likely around end of September - date TBC. Destination Diksmuide.

Four trophies were returned last night: thanks. A reminder: we need the annual ones back for the Club awards, before end of Feb.