Welcome to the forum

edited April 2018 in Time Trial

Comments

• Andy,
    Yes, James has put in for a new course based on the F14/12 but we dont know yet if it will be approved. Technically the old course is still available but would need a new risk assessment and probably a lot more marshals. Certainly your accident did not entirely precipitate us looking to move it as the last couple of seasons have shown us that the downhill tailwind section through Guilden was becoming more dangerous.

Yes ,hardriders will be on probably on the f14/12, cant quite remember the date, James will confirm, might be the 13th March.
  • Super, thanks Tim.
  • Yes, thanks Tim, this year's Hardriders will be over 25 miles on the F14 course

Sunday 13th March - 9:30
  • edited January 2016
    What a shame. I thought it would be later in the month (it's been the last weekend in March in previous years) so I've entered the Lea Valley CC 25 over by Saffron Waldon on the E1/25B. I should have waited to hear about the Hardrider.

Will have a think ... E1/25B doesn't sound particularly fun.
  • Just in time for anybody who wants to go and watch the end of the Ike Saul RR up at the road sign into Kingston... We'll be riding round the opposite side of the same roundabout...
  • Can't make it this year, sorry. A few weekends too early for me :(
  • CCA Hardriders TT... Featuring the all new club signage!

null
  • That's just awesome!