Welcome to the forum

CC Weds Ride 24.02.16

edited February 2016 in Club runs
2 out (have people given up on this ride?)

I led a ride (haha I hope david is reading this)

37 miles loop + 14 there and back, no idea of stats because I accidentally stopped garmin. beautiful weather!

Comments

• That's a shame mate.. I also turned up a few weeks back and ended up riding solo, the weather was horrid and just assumed that people were more sensible than me!

I was hoping to ride next weds if any one is about ?
  • No, theres usually a good attendance fot these still. The last wednesday i did was 2 weeks ago and there were about a dozen.

I saw the frost this morning and decided to give it a miss, i suspect it was fine but i prefer not to risk the ice and probably others thought the same.

Will ride next Wed if i can.
  • Ah got it, thanks guys! Yeah, Tim, good call!

Hopefully out next week CB but won't know until last minute
  • Thanks for leading today Nathaniel. I should be out again next week.
  • edited February 2016
    Nathaniel

Earlier in the week, quite a severe frost was being forecast for Wednesday morning, so in the interests of ‘elf n safety’, word therefore went around the ‘CCA midweek ol' buffers section that the ride would start at 10.30am this morning.

This it did and x 9 of us ol' buffers were out..!
  • if the old buffers posted that on the forum aspiring buffers could make it :-)
  • Nathanial - not sure if I'm more impressed that you navigated a ride or that you actually managed to find you way back to Ashwell :)
  • We were following a garmin breadcrumb route all the way obviously ;)