Welcome to the forum

World Track Cycling 2016

edited March 2016 in General
Hi All,

I have a spare ticket to this Saturday's morning session. Doors open at 0900. Session 1000 to 1245.

First come first served.

Martin

Comments

• we're there this afternoon (wednesday) if anyone else is there....
  • I'm going Saturday evening...
  • Hi Martin,
    I'd love to take this please!

Daniel
  • Whahey. Me and Robbie just did first session. Ending with shaking hands with a startled Chris hoy. Team GB a good 0.1 seconds short when it counts I'd say. But at least they didn't "do a Canada". Nice to see Bradley Wiggins tattoos. If you are sneaking in food: remember to say it's your tea not dinner. And they're cool with that.

null

null

null
  • The team pursuit team was phenomenal.

Well ... actually looking at the splits (yes, this saddo wrote them all down, alongside which rider did which turn for which time), WIGGINS was phenomenal, while the others were very good. Wiggins single-handedly pulled them into poll position. Based on the splits, if he hadn't been in the team, they would have finished second in the quals behind Italy. He just kept hitting the front and doing 2-lap pulls, taking back any time lost by the other three and then some. Awe inspiring performance!
  • We have a spare ticket for Sunday afternoon session - (what else would you want to do on mothers day!)

Starts at 2pm (doors open 1pm): Events are:

Women’s sprint (semi-finals, finals, medal ceremony)
    Men’s keirin (round 2, finals, medal ceremony)
    Women’s (omnium points, medal ceremony)
    Men’s Madison (final, medal ceremony)

Let me or Richard know if you want it

Alison
  • Hi
    I would love to go if the ticket is still spare
    Thanks
  • JMac
    I have whispered you
  • edited March 2016
    Ticket now gone.