Welcome to the forum

Sunday 25th January Group A (those that would like to be race fit)

edited January 2009 in Club runs
Chaps and Ladies.
Any plans for tomorrow's ride? Route - Time of Depart - anticipated mileage? Weather predictions.
Last Sunday's ride was very good training. Good disciplines ride and although there was a slight split just before Wreslingworth everyone was aware and knew their way home so well managed and good supporting attitude throughout. Thanks again for getting me through the 60 mile mark.
I again need to be back early (noon) so will peel off early.

Unless bucketing down I will be at the petrol station for 9.00am

Regards,

Vincent

Comments

• Heavy rain forecast.

Unless total write-off though - I'll be there at 9.00am and take a view with who is there.
  • See you at 9.00am Martin. Due to not feeling 100% will definitely only be doing a short ride today. Hopefully will miss most of the rain.
  • haha Vincent...best laid plans and all that...was pretty wet I thought...well done tho' bugs and all
  • managed 41miles at 17mph - so respectable in the wind and rain. Peeled off from the main group of 6 at Buntingford to short cut through Sandon. Roads from this point on were fantastic - lots of flooding and debris on the road. Excellent if riding on your own. Was glad to get home and so far not feeling any ill effect from the crazy outing.
    Thanks again to Carmelo and his crew for another good one, albeit wet and cold.