Welcome to the forum

CCA G-RIDE Spring Classic, Good Friday 25th March

2»

Comments

• Thanks everybody for a great ride. Lunch was silly but did produce the quote of the day from Simon.
    I now cannot get "smell my cheese" out of my head...
  • Thanks Mark, really enjoyed that.
  • Another great edition of the G Ride, thanks Mark. Shame about the service at the cafe... Tranchee de Ardeley certainly delivered!
  • Thank you all.
    Enjoyed the ride.
    Another new experience for me.
    Hope to post some of the video later.
    Camera battery lasted longer than mine, but ran out so Ardeley will remain a legend.
  • Pics from Vince...

null

null

null
  • edited March 2016
    Unanimous opinion is that the folks on the ride really enjoy the mix of road and CX.
    Amazed we only had one puncture.
    We need more than one person to load the route onto Garmin/GPS devices next time.
    I’m keen to do this again when Summer arrives – without the cafe stop though.
    JP
  • edited March 2016
    many thanks to all those that made a very enjoyable ride happen.

I'm also astonished that none of the five spare tubes I took with me were needed, although having made sure we tackled the Ardley (?) 'Trench' on the way back I suspect I'll be scraping mud out of my brakes and frame for a long while to come.

I'm hoping to organise a similar sort of route for the "Hell of St Neots" ride which is looking like being Sunday 1st May this year (instead of the usual Paris-Roubaix day) - everyone welcome and as requested I'll get details on here in due course......

cheers

Simon