Welcome to the forum

8am Saturday 9 April

edited April 2016 in Club runs
Out this Saturday for 70-80 miles... sunny spells!

Comments

• edited April 2016
    should be there - need to be back by 1pm latest....so propose the Cambs, Beds, Herts (Emilys at 47miles ) loop anticlockwise = 76 miles (which can be shortened to 63 for those with time pressures....) that we did the other week
  • edited April 2016
    Should be there with a guest rider.
    Looking to do 100+ so will add an extra loop on towards the end of the ride (maybe the M) - others welcome.
  • throwing in the Sundon loop? lol
  • Hoping to be out. Having only been on the bike twice this year and trying to shift a cold. Don't expect to keep up with the pace but need to get out as Etape du dales not far away.
  • Declaring interest

Similar sentiment to above
  • Hoping to join the festivities! Does anti clockwise entail Ashwell, Hinxworth, Langford direction, or out to Herts in the other direction first?
  • other direction first
  • was hoping to join you (now the summer bike is out and legs are prepared ;-)

got to go to work though... :-(

outrageous i know!
  • edited April 2016
    Plans changed - will be out later on Saturday.
    I'm marshalling at the Primavera on Sunday so maybe see some of you at the HQ.
    JP
  • Unlikely I'll be there, went to bed with a blocked feeling ear which was ringing but it's worse now not really sure what that's all about
  • Off for my scotton 100 ride this weekend so it's rollers, house work in the pinafore and then off up north to the River Nid (articulated in a high pitched voice, usually by a decappitated knight of course).
  • 'Tis just a flesh wound
  • Four of us embraced the slight drizzle on a good loop with a few bumps like Hexton... sunshine upon us on the return. Solid 75 miles. Good to be back.
  • Tired, but really enjoyed being back on the bike. Sorry for slowing you down.

Thanks