Welcome to the forum

Interclub 10 Mile TT Sunday 24th April - 8.45 (Clophill) - All welcome

edited April 2016 in Time Trial
Due to road closure on the F15/10, old A421 course at Brogborough the IC 10 is now being arranged as follows:

Date Sunday 24th April
Event Headquarters Clophill Village Hall

First Rider off 8.45am

Course A507 road. Start 300 yards west of Clophill RAB down to Maulden RAB turn back to Clophill RAB turn back to Maulden RAB to Finish nearly opposite the start.

Entries close Tuesday 19th April to Peter Tasker (Icknield RC)

Entries now available via the BRCC 'book-to-ride' system.

Register for 2016
then
Enter for Interclub events

Alternatively let me know via this post or email jamesmck@ccashwell.com and I will pass names on to Peter with any special requests re early/late starts.

Comments

• What's the code for that one James? Is it a fast course or spoco?

Cheers
  • Definitely not a SPOCO, fast but not super fast. Course Record was broken last year by Anthony Morris (CCA at the time and I think it was a 20.51 or 20.49.....

The three turns make it slower than it looks and you can easily be held at the A6 roundabout twice. That said, the traffic was always busy when I did it on the IRC Tuesday nights. A Sunday morning will be much quicker for you. Fastest I went early last year was a long 21 I think....
  • Thanks very much for that insight Luke.
  • I'm around to ride this one, but would it be possible to put in a request to get a later start time? I'm working till 2am in London on the Saturday night...
  • James - can you request an early start for me please....
  • All noted and shouldn't be a problem.
  • GWDGWD
    edited April 2016
    I'm not sure of the standard needed for these, but myself and Janet would like to take part.

I'm still recovering, but I think Janet is hoping to take part, although she is coming back from Mallorca the day before.

Gareth
  • The more the merrier - all definitely welcome - the Interclub is just as much about numbers not just fast times :-)
  • Entries now available via the Beds Road 'book-to-ride' system.

Register for 2016
    then
    Enter for Interclub events

Alternatively to be on the start sheet let me know via this post or email jamesmck@ccashwell.com and I will pass names on to Peter along with any special requests re early/late starts.
  • edited April 2016
    Pending on Alfie's last footie game... but up for it.
  • Great Robbie. You just need to get yourself booked in then pull out if necessary. After all the SQT you'll be on a PB for sure.
  • Any more takers for this - the deadline is today.
  • Normally I would have done this but am not around on Sunday :-( see you at the next interclub