Welcome to the forum

CCA Wells-Next-The-Sea 123 Classic, Fri 9th Sept 2016

edited February 2016 in General
A date for your diary: Friday, 9th September. The annual 123 miler to the beach at Wells-Next-The-Sea in Norfolk.

All inclusive. Every CCA rider would enjoy this. All welcome: members or not.

See you at The Three Tuns, 8.30am.

Comments

• Looking forward to it, as always...
  • I'll try not to book a holiday that clashes this year; enjoyed the Spring version of the ride last year, but missed getting a 2015 badge for my collection!
  • Beer carrier Mk3 at premature design stage
  • count me in - a great day last year.
  • edited June 2016
    Hello all. A diary reminder the 2016 Club Classic to Wells-next-the-sea is on Friday 9 September. 123 Norfolk miles within easy reach of everyone who regularly does a club run. See you then. 8.30am grand depart from the Three Tuns. I will arrange coffees beforehand from the pub.

Martin
    Nige
    Vic
    Stef
    Matt S
    David N
    Jess
  • Put me down for this ride please good day out ??
    rob
  • Count me in, it'll do me good to have a long day in the saddle in the build up to Belgium.
  • edited June 2016
    Sadly for the 1st year in ages I can't make this ride :-1: I will be on holiday, Deffo next year ;-)
  • Anybody up for Ashwell-Wells-Ashwell?

• Count me in for the 123 miler, wonder if mister fixie will return this year?
  • Yes please count me in
  • Hi all

Suddenly, this is about seven weeks away. So I thought it worth a reminder as people need to book time off and make plans... I know too well.

Friday, 9th September. The annual 123 miler CCA Classic to the beach at Wells-Next-The-Sea in Norfolk.

All inclusive. Every CCA rider would enjoy this. All welcome: members or not.

Jeremy is interested in there and back I see. That'd be 200.

See you at The Three Tuns, 8.30am. Coffee in the Tuns pub from 8am.

Martin
    Vic
    Stef
    Matt S
    David N
    Jess
    Rob
    Jeremy
    Jon S
    Tony

• Count me in for this Martin
  • I'm in too.
  • Me too please.
  • Martin
    Vic
    Stef
    Matt S
    David N
    Jess
    Rob
    Jeremy
    Jon S
    Tony
    Bryn
    Timmer
    Stiggers

• I'm now in
  • Count me in too please
  • Martin
    Vic
    Stef
    Matt S
    David N
    Jess
    Rob
    Jeremy
    Jon S
    Tony
    Bryn
    Timmer
    Stiggers
    Dom B
    John R

• Martin
    Vic
    Stef
    Matt S
    David N
    Jess
    Rob
    Jeremy
    Jon S
    Tony
    Bryn
    Timmer
    Stiggers
    Dom B
    John R
    Robbie
  • As my diary stands I think I might be up for doing the wells and back ride we did a couple of years ago... Just a thought...
  • Will - I am up for Ashwell-Wells-Ashwell if we can get a group. Maybe at least 4 of us.

Robbie, JMac, Martin, Shaun, Dom???
  • Should be able to make this one - might even join the return group if there is one.
  • How many miles is it in total?
  • edited August 2016
    Sorry, I should have put the routes up before now;

Ashwell –- Wells-next-the-Sea
    bikemap.net/en/route/1011050-ashwell-wells-next-the-sea/

Wells –- King's Lynn bit.
    http://www.bikemap.net/en/route/1187762-wells-next-the-sea-kings-lynn/

I won't be doing there and back, but those who want to - can I suggest you stick with us on the route from Wells to King's Lynn, until Little Massingham, then you connect with the route up in reverse. So you get some shelter for those first 111 miles. Then I make it it's another 75 or so on yer tod. I'll wait for you in the Three Tuns like last time.

Martin
    Vic
    Stef
    Matt S
    David N
    Jess
    Rob
    Jeremy
    Jon S
    Tony
    Bryn
    Timmer
    Stiggers
    Dom B
    John R
    Robbie
    Will
    Steve J

• If I do it there and back I'll probably leave a bit earlier like we did before, from what I seem to remember we got back to the tuns not long after the main ride got back. 200 miles for the return journey more or less.