Welcome to the forum

Pop Up Rollers - Bassingbourn Thurs 8:30pm

Bassingbourn Church rooms on Thursday evening 8:30 - 9:30. Bit of a recce mission with a view to it being a regular late evening session throughout winter.

Bring your bike and rollers or turbo, will hopefully be broadcasting a training vid on a flat screen TV to sweat to!

If this becomes regular, day not yet set in stone so if you would potentially be up for a weekly session but on a different night, let me know and we can try to accommodate.

Matt

Comments

• Not sure I've seen a church in Bassingbourn
    Got a postcode? Might be able to make it this week.
  • Sg8 5nz. North End, Bassingbourn. Small building same side as the Belle pub. Opposite church.

Maybe see you there Vince
  • I might try and get along too.

Vincent - I was going to say that you ride past the Church (and the Hall) on each lap of the chain gang. But, of course there's no time for sight seeing!
  • many thanks. I remember it now.
    yes see you there at 8.30pm.
    presumably turbo riders are welcome too?
    I'll be brining rollers though. Much more entertaining and unstable.
  • Darrrr. Jane has car as she took Ella to cross training. If she gets back in time I will come down but all depends on her getting back.
  • No sweat Vince, maybe see you.
  • A little under subscribed tonight, great place for a session tho. TV / laptop / downloaded Youtube video combo worked a treat - once I'd sussed out how to turn TV on!!

• Really sorry I missed the session. Keep the motivation. I'm in.
  • No problem Vince. Shall we stick to Thursdays? Martin, would you rather another night if you are instructing?
  • Thursdays might work out best: I'd come over after coaching. Looks like a good room.

Is there a cable from the telly to hook a laptop? I've been downloading sufferfestlike vids from youtube. Easily put on the big screen with a cable. With a bluetooth speaker for volume.

Great job sorting it out.
  • Guys I am in but as Ella is likely to do the Thursday training in baldock I may need lift with Martin. Though they should be done for an 8.30pm start if they forgo the curry house.
  • Vince, have a chat with Martin as he might be in Baldock on Thursdays??
  • Matt I'm up for this too, but as usual will be ad hoc rather than regular. Will forewarn. Thanks for looking into it; great idea.