Welcome to the forum

Saturday 18th November 9.30am club ride

Cold and crisp by the look of it tomorrow morning.

So how about a flat warmup, before some hillocks to finish?

Ashwell-Barrington-Shepreth-Elmdon-Langley-Anstey-Therfield-Ashwell (41 miles)

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1362365437

Bring your map and compass as you all know my directions are a bit vague around the langley/Anstey mysterious triangle !

See you in the morning - don't forget your gloves :)

Comments

• The Royston boys will help you out ;)
    see you in the morning
  • Er, well, maybe not this Royston boy - I stupidly managed to fall off my bike on the way home from work earlier this week, wheel caught in a rut on a wet and slippery cycle path as I was pulling out to overtake someone and that was it, over I went, landing heavily on my hip.

Still feel quite battered and walking is a bit painful, but strangely riding a bike is just about ok, so I'll be out for a much reduced ride tomorrow, over to Ashwell and see how it goes from there, probably turn off for home at Barrington.

• Looking forward to it tomorrow!!
  • edited November 2016
    Ouch Tim !

I was counting on you for Anstey navigation, so now there is an even higher chance of us cycling round in cycles near Nuthampsted ;)
  • Blimey Tim, good to hear you didn't break anything. See you in the morning.
  • We're on family duties in Norfolk this weekend, so will leave you to enjoy the sunshine for us. Hope you mend soon Tim!
  • Sorry to hear about your chute, Tim. Be careful where you rub the Deep Heat :-)
    I know my way around Ansty, Dave (I think!) but will be running GPX just in case ;-) Will leave you at Therfield as we near the end as it's closer to home. See you tomorrow.
  • Sorry to here about your spill Tim - hope you make a full recovery soon - do take care!