Welcome to the forum

Late Evening Roller Disco - Mondays 8:30-9:30

edited November 2016 in General
At the United Reform Church Hall, High Street, Ashwell SG7 5NP - Now til Christmas. Straight after Mark's session.

Rollers or Turbo welcome. Come and join in and watch some YouTube cycling vids and listen to some pumping tunes!!

Price (to cover hall hire) dependant on number of attendees, bring a couple of pounds with you.

Comments

• Like it. Vicks and whistles optional?
  • I thought this would be a good idea - and it really was.

Rollering with others, with the laptop 'sufferfest'-like intervals video from Youtube, and our little rave music set-up... it made it a really dynamic, fun session. A proper workout. Recommended.

Every Monday til Xmas at least. I'll look to get going a bit before 8.30, without getting in the way of Mark's session beforehand.

Bring your rollers or your turbo if you prefer. Or just your dancing shoes. Rave on!

• I should be good for next week. Only have a turbo though. Will try and get some rollers before Monday. If anyone has a secondhand set gathering dust let me know.
  • Hi Dan - see my PM
  • Monday evening is Roller Time! 8:15 setup for 8:30 start. Don't forget your sweat bands!
  • Ill be there this week too, will try and remember my dancing shoes
  • Last week was my Best night out in weeks.
    See you Monday.
  • I'll try and make it. Where's the address
  • Opposite side to the tuns, 50m further along High St (Rose and Crown direction)
  • Great fun - different gearing next time!
  • Great evening... 12 out, going for it? Noisy! 56 mins at a resistance free 31.2mph.

Will look into a louder speaker if I have one.
  • That was brutal plus I'm an absolute liability on rollers.
  • edited November 2016
    Disco ball required... Well done all.

• Tomorrow = Sufferfest Violator (Thanks to Stiggers).

Don't forget to bring....

Your Bike
    Your Rollers
    A Couple of quid
    Your A Game
  • Just to say... it was another successful disco night on Monday. 8 out on a Flandrian sufferfest.

Turbos are very welcome too of course.

See you next week, 8.30pm.
  • Yep, next week its back on the Aussie chain gang. Get on it!
  • Anybody need a set of Tacx Antares Rollers?
    I've got a set for sale, seen light use. Currently retailing at £115.
    Call me and make me an offer.

Peter 07889 209590 petermigreenatgmail.com
  • Looking forward to tonight's session. Not least, cos I'll be bringing down a phatter amp and speakers for better raving.

Rollers, turbos, whatever: all welcome.

• Another good roller turbo disco. Sweaty! 7 out on the Australian chain gang.

It would have been even better if Vince hadn't turned the volume down mid-rave because it was hurting his lickle ears.

See you next Monday.
  • Next week is roller disco birthday party. Paper hats and Agadoo on the sound system