Welcome to the forum

Late Night Roller Disco - Mondays 8:30pm Until Easter

edited January 2017 in General
As before Christmas, Monday nights is roller disco night. Bring your rollers or turbo and get on it.

8:30 - 9:30 (After Mark's session), low lights and pumping tunes.

United Reformd Church Hall, Ashwell (opposite side to Tuns adjacent to Kingsland Way)

£2

Comments

• I shall be spinning easy tonight as still recovering.

All welcome
  • 8 out last night, giving it beans in the URC hall. These sessions are great for getting a workout at this time of year. And good to catch up with others. It's all Club cyclocross champs chat.
  • I can't make Monday turbo rollers night this week [16th]. Anyone is welcome to pick up the choons box of tricks from my house. Or make do with a quiet one. Always a great session. And mud free! Have a good one!
  • edited January 2017
    Shame you can't make it Martin, I'll bring me decks.

Doors open 8:20, music from 8:30. £2 entry free.. Just like SG8. Sticky (sweaty) floor and a free shot (of adrenaline).
  • Hi folks. Rollers n' turbo night again tonight. 8.30-9.30. Straight after Mark's session in the Ashwell URC hall near Three Tuns. Ice free intervals at your own intensity with loud music. All welcome.
  • Tomorrow night is Chain Gang night, Aussie Style. Keep that wheel and enjoy the 80's tunes.

See you there
  • No late night rollers this week (20th March). Find the key to your garage... move the table and chairs off the patio... Find where the gym is at in the hotel you are staying in... Do what you need to do people.