Welcome to the forum

important message for all trophy holders!!

Hi Folks, could everyone who has an annual trophy please return them to me by the end of Jan
I will need at least 3 weeks to get them sorted for the new winners before the club dinner.
Thanks

Comments

• I better get drinking!
  • Hi Tim, I'm planning on racing at Velopark saturday - maybe I could give them to Martin?, he might be more likely to see you? If not, just let me know where to take them and I'll wizz them up in the car. Mitchy
  • Mantel looking a bit empty now>
  • Hi Tim, we're likely to be in the Ashwell area next Sunday afternoon - is there somewhere we can drop the trophy off?
  • Hi Jenny, you can drop them at my house, let me know if you need my address or leave them with any committee member.

Im not sure i will make club night tonight but im sure there will be someone to take them or even leave at the pub and ill pick them up. Im sure they wouldnt mind.
  • Jenny/Dave - you can give the trophies to me at LVVP on Sat (21st Jan) if easier?

All: the places for the dinner are filling up nicely. See other discussion thread to put your name down. As soon as we can talk to the new managers of the Tuns we can confirm maximum seating. Last year it was 47. So anyone 48th or more may miss on din-dins.

Of course: the pub is open that night as usual, so casually dropping in at any point in the evening is fine.
  • Thanks, probably easiest to give it to Martin on 21st.
  • I've given the Club 10 and Club 25 trophies to Will. Well done to whoever has won them this year and have a great night at the awards evening.

Might see a few of you at the Hardriders if I can make the date once released. I'll also help add a few points in the Interclub if I'm around.

Luke
  • Fab, thanks Luke. Hopefully see you soon.