Welcome to the forum

Endura Kit Order

edited October 2016 in Kit
We now have the Endura online ordering system up and running! to log on please email me with your full name contact number and e mail address. You will then get your individual log on details e mailed back to you, once logged in select the items you want and add to your basket then pay the club for your order. the bank details are on the order page, if you wish to look at the full range with information on certian items click on the "Custom Clothing" tab at the top of the page, any further information please e mail me.

Notes:

If you wish to order please e mail me your full name contact number and e mail address, you will then recieve log in details (please be patient as I have to log people on individually)

Please check the sizing charts on the custom clothing pages for the items you want, once you have ordered an item it is yours.

Please pay by internet banking on completion of your order (bank details are on the order form) and confirm by e mail to me that you have paid. no payment no order will be placed.

There is an option to have your items delivered direct to your home address this is a £5 surcharge and you can select this in your basket. Your order will then be sent direct to you at the same time as the rest of the order (not before)

If you see an item in the custom clothing tab that is not on the order form and you would like to purchase it please e mail me, there is a min 3 item order but for a surcharge you can still aquire it.

All e mails to: kit@ccashwell.com please e mail me only.

what could possibly go wrong!

Mark

Comments

• Absolutely nothing. Foolproof stuff, Mark. Huge thanks for sorting this out!
  • Does anyone know what is happening with this order? I paid for a jersey and bibs back in October and I'm still waiting. I've received a confirmation mail from Endura saying that the club had placed my order at the time and another in December saying that it was due for delivery on the 16th Feb but I've heard nothing since and my emails have gone unanswered...

S.
  • Steve - it must be imminent because Kit has asked me for a cheque to pay the balance due which means its on its way.....