Welcome to the forum

ECCA E2/10 - 18/03 Results

Finally the results are up for Saturdays ECCA 10 Mile Time Trial on the E2/10 course. A pretty grim afternoon with gusting wind and ever dampening roads. I was second to last off and by that time it was constant rain which caused havoc with mine and many others' helmet visors. Despite this, some great times from Ashwell with Chris Potter putting in a cracking 21:36 to take 7th fastest time of the day.

Fantastic times from also Michael Martin and Gareth Davies meant 3rd place for CCA in the team competition. Great job chaps.

I PB'd by 28 seconds which I was more than happy with for a first ride of the year and got a bonus 11th pace handicap. Janet Basset was 3rd fastest woman with 26:16. Great stuff all round

Comments

• I've been waiting with baited breath all week! Top riding to get 3rd team guys, well done! It seemed like a really grippy day, and even with the slog out to the turn it didn't feel like there was nearly as much help on the way back. Good start to the season though.

I gave you a shout Matt when I was heading back to HQ and you were on your way, unfortunately I have a plain skinsuit so not nearly as obvious to spot! top riding all round.
  • Well done all. Thanks for posting up the results and giving an account of the day.