Welcome to the forum

Physio for shoulder injury

Hi, seen a couple of physio's mentioned before on here and was just checking for any other recommendations, think I partially dislocated my shoulder in my sleep last night and with a few weeks to go before my Ironman I want to get some expert opinion and advice, It's happened traumatically before so I know the main do's and don'ts but still want an expert look.

Was it Ask Physio in Stevenage and Buryhill in Hitchin that got the collective nod?

Many thanks

Chris

Comments

• Hi Chris,
    I have used Prime Physio (http://www.primephysio.co.uk/) in Melbourn as it's near where I work (you live nearby in Royston?). I have found he has always solved my knee / lower back problems - if only I continued to do the exercises he has given me!
  • I have had good experience with Ask in Stevenage. Mention Cycling and Mitchy as they sponsor Contour.

Good luck with your recovery
  • Hi Chris. I'm getting my shoulder treated at the moment by Sarah at Ask physio, work related injury, but similar to a cycling injury, Sarah is a cyclist and good! If you mention Contour cycles when booking they'll do a 10% discount.
  • I'd say Andy at Prime Physio in Melbourn also. He's did wonders with my torn gastroc and he also does Ironmans!!!