Welcome to the forum

Club and Inter club 25 mile TT - Sunday 16th July 9am

edited July 2017 in Time Trial
Our Club and Inter club 25 takes place on Sunday 16th July and is based on the Guilden, Tadlow, Wrestlingworth course with HQ at Guilden village hall.

25 mile course

Annual club cups are available for the fastest male and female from CCA on the day. Here is the link to enter.

IC 25 entry

This round of the Inter club is run by CCA and in order to make a success of the morning, we need the following…..
5 marshals
2 timekeepers
1or 2 pushers off
someone to assist with scoreboard duties
someone to do the teas
cakes.

After dominating in the first 2 races , we can hopefully consolidate in the next 2.

Booking is also open for the IC 10 on Saturday 5th August with a late start of 3:15 pm

Comments

• James, I'm easy on whether i race this or not. So put me down to help out. Maybe off early & help with the scoreboard?
  • I'll make a cake or two :)
  • edited June 2017
    I'm happy to do the timekeeping again.
  • Sorry James I cannot help out marshalling as I forgot last night that I'm still in France that Sunday.
  • I'll help David with the timekeeping.
  • Hi James, If you need a marshall I'm able and willing
  • JMac - Apologies i will not be riding but happy to help with running things.
  • I'm riding, Libby will bake a lemon drizzle cake and bring it along with Ashwell's youngest member!
  • edited July 2017
    Thank you for all offers of help so far and cake donations.

Time keeping
    David J, Tim A

Scoreboard
    Gareth D, James Mac (both after riding early)

Pushing off
    James D

Marshals
    Toma C, Anita L

Catering
    Roz Mac

Cakes
    Emma K, Libby D

We still really need more support, the time keeping job for the F14/25 is complicated due to riders passing the finish point 3 times, ideally 4 marshals (not 2) and although cakes seem to appear from nowhere on the day, we're a bit light at the moment.

Please post if able help, the race starts at 9am - marshals required until 11.30'ish.

• @JMac Janet can marshall/help timekeep
  • Fantastic, thanks Janet.
  • we will bring cakes
  • Entries open until 6pm tomorrow (18 club riders so far)!
  • Sorry Dave and I can't make it as we'll be riding the Petit Tour in Welwyn. I'll drop some cakes off with Tim. Good luck to all the riders!
  • Is that Tim A as Tim D is away?
  • Yes me, will try not to eat them beforehand!

James what time do you want us there?
  • Thanks Jenny/Dave - about 8:15 should be fine Tim.
  • Chocolate Guinness cake and peanut butter cookies made :)
  • Can't wait for the cake Emma, I was hoping for that one, that's why I asked for an early start.

Libby has done a couple of lemon drizzle cakes and will be at HQ for about 10.
  • Thanks everyone we've now got a full complement so here is the update on helper duties, please report to Guilden Morden Village hall by the time shown below.

Time keeping
    David J, Tim A, Kirsty Mac (8.15)

Scoreboard
    Gareth D, James Mac (both after riding early)

Pushing off
    James D (8.30)

Marshals
    Toma C, Anita L, Janet B, David H (8.30)

Signing on & Catering
    Roz Mac (7.45)

• All the course signs are up. I hope they survive the night...

Can everyone arriving early, please park along the grass, facing the pub and that side of the Rec, as per the usual Wednesday evenings: so that newcomers get the idea on where to park too.

Thanks. Good luck everyone.