Welcome to the forum

Cake ride and Rapha women's 100

OK, cake ride on Saturday, Rapha Women's 100 on Sunday. If you want to do the Rapha one, please let me know as I might change where I start from if no one from the club wants to join me. Otherwise 9.30am at the Tuns for both.
Thanks!
Susan
P.s. If you've not ridden the Rapha one before, it's a 100km ride designed to encourage women out on bikes. We'll do a nice rolling course at a pace to suit everyone, and stop for lunch, and more if needed. It's not a sportive, just a different sort of club run. If you want to chat, message me your mobile number and I'll give you a call.

Comments

• Sorry I can't join you this year as I'm away supporting James on his 24. Hope you have a great ride.
  • Lovely cake ride this morning, thanks Vic and Olly.
  • Will not be at the Tuns tomorrow, starting from home, if you don't know where I live but would like to come, message me your number and I'll be in touch.
  • Did my 100km today. It was cold, torrentially wet, with formidable headwinds and not enough food! 62.4 miles, (100.42km) 3050 calories used. Olly came with me and I couldn't have done it without him.
  • Well done Susan (and Olly) - not the best day for it weatherwise!
  • Thank you, Stef, for taking the time and trouble to comment. We actually ended up with a 100 mile weekend which is rather satisfying.